Bolshoi Babylon Reviews

• Jul 31, 2017

The gap between management & worker/performers widen as egotism & its inherent injust corruption sets in.

• Oct 11, 2016

interesting but could do with an edit

interesting but could do with an edit

• Feb 22, 2016

Unfortunately due to the secrecy surrounding the Bolshoi, it didn't feel like we were able to get in deep to any of the topics discussed. The documentary teetered on the surface of a few topics, the lives of the dancers, the acid attack, the struggles of management at the Bolshoi. But we didn't really get any depth. Disappointing documentary for such an interesting subject!

• Jan 25, 2016

Revealing insight into the backstage backbiting at one of the world's greatest ballet companies

• Jan 19, 2016

found very interesting to see behind the temperamental scenes of Bolshoi which I love to watched streamed live some Sundays at GFT ...having read the blurb I knew there was little dancing and am intrigued to see if outspoken Vladimir Urin survives ... he was nicely scathing in the passing of Russian interference. Watch it for what it is - a documentary!