Breathe Reviews

• Feb 22, 2020

Beautiful! So underrated!

Beautiful! So underrated!

• Feb 08, 2020

Spectacular biopic of Robin Cavendish and his contributions to the wellbeing of the people. Phenomenal cast of Claire Foy and Andrew Garfield. Emotionally captivating and a great motivation film to recommend.

• Jan 29, 2020

I went into this knowing little aside from the fact that I was going to get to see Andrew Garfield and Hugh Bonneville, I ended it in tears over a wonderfully moving tribute to the power of the love between a husband and wife, their son, and their friends. I also ended it learning about another amazing inventor I'd never heard of. An utterly brilliant movie, if you ask me

• Jan 26, 2020

very sweet love story with amazing true stories of conquering personal struggles

• Jan 12, 2020

This is one of the best movies we've watched. It's an inspirational story of how a family, friends, and individual was able to make a difference to their lives and the lives of many different-abled individuals. The producer is the son of the protagonist. A must watched.

• Nov 13, 2019

One of the best film I've ever seen. It made me laugh and cry at the same time. the story is so full of love and touching. I've loved it. Highly raccomanded.

• Oct 25, 2019

Very moving and inspirational

Very moving and inspirational

• Oct 06, 2019

Such an inspiring heart-warming movie. Shows how family love and true friendships can go so far beyond expectations. Andrew & Claire have nailed the characters tremendously. Life is such a precious thing make the most of it.

• Sep 26, 2019

Excellent movie. Both heartwarming and romantic...real life love, which means self-sacrifice. Critics want it to be harsher and colder; they think that the real-life people couldn't have been that great. Well those who knew them say they were! Watch this movie!

• Aug 19, 2019

After being diagnosed with polio, young Robin is confined to a bed. Contrary to the opinion of the doctors, he and his wife decide to live a love story and enjoy every moment as if it were the last. Though he may be sadistic about his audience, Andy Serkis takes a very different bias by turning this story into a "feel good movie". It's not the approach I expected, but it's impossible to deny that it works. Even with a smile on his face, the viewer will surely notice the mistakes of "A Reason To Live", especially in the script, which seeks to escape romantic stereotypes but turns out to be a bit boring, and has a very quick start, of so you can't see the connection and chemistry between Robin and Diana before they become a couple. Andrew Garfield (Robin Cavendish) can entertain and even thrill, but not to the point of a memorable performance. Already Claire Foy (Diana Cavendish) ends up being apathetic and does not give many layers to your character. But despite all this inconsistency, falling into the "trap" of the movie is inevitable. The photography, costume and makeup are great and deserve to be exalted. In the end, "Breath" is romantic, light, fun, hopeful, but unfortunately forgettable