Bullet to the Head - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bullet to the Head Reviews

½ January 22, 2017
You get exactly what you pay for. Stallone punches and shoots his way through every scene as though he hasn't lost a beat. Everyone else seems to take a backseat to Stallone trying to make his comeback, but he still does it with enough conviction and rugged demeanor to keep his old school action fans happy. While about as brainless as the title implies, Bullet to the Head shows some people don't get much worse with age, and there's plenty of unapologetic, over the top action.
½ January 1, 2017
Stalone é um assassino profissional que cai em uma cilada e seu parceiro é morto, sendo que ele faz uma parceria com um policial, porém ambos com dois pés atrás e sempre um salvando a vida do outro pra compensar... no final mata todo mundo e descobrem que os criminosos estavam pagando toda a cidade pra desviar dinheiro...
½ December 28, 2016
Ingen Warriors direkt...
August 13, 2016
Decent action flick. It's entertaining.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Stallone is back on his own this time and it's very good, The plot is old but it's very well done, A little dark in places but Stallones don't give a fuck humour makes up for it, Stallone himself is looking great he can't move as good but he pulls it off as he always does, The action is done pretty well, There was allot of bullets to the head as the title gives it away, The kills were done well and quite realistic, Overall it's not as good as The Last Stand because of the action, But definitely worth a watch.
½ July 29, 2016
Now seen twice , and Sly can still convince me in an action movie , 80's style , so not to complicated , Fun ! SOMDVD
July 11, 2016
Story and acting wasn't awesome but fight scenes were great, Sly and Christian in the same movie is a winner for me
February 7, 2016
It's a predictable/nothing special action film but it gets a pass mark from me. Jason Momoa put in the best performance for this film.
February 6, 2016
It was enjoyable. Stallone had some good tough guy humour. Not one of his most remember able roles but it wasn't bad.
½ January 24, 2016
Very poor movie from Stallone
January 21, 2016
I'm convinced that there are two reasons for the narrative success of this movie: Sylvester Stallone and the great Walter Hill.
½ November 30, 2015
A throwback to Stallones earlier career where plot and acting take a backseat to mindless macho violence.
As the title suggests Stallone is Mr bad arse who likes to play with knives, guns and bombs for a hobby.
After getting his knickers in a twist over his dead partner Stallone embarks on an hour of murdering people..
½ September 4, 2015
Waaaaaait A Minute, An Ex-Agent Gone Bad, Drinking & Doing Drugs, Living In Louisiana & Caught Up In An Old Investigation?? - I Smell A 'True Detective' Rip-Off Right Here...-Sigh- ..What A Damn Poor Substitute For A Far More Superior Rendition Of Corruption & The Underbelly Police-Work In Deep, Dark, Louisiana.
August 6, 2015
Like the title of the movie this lacks subtlety. What it also lacks is anything which makes a good action movie. It's dull, formulaic, poorly scripted & a pretty dire plot! It struggles to hold your attention & you will pretty much wander off wondering why you've bothered & the time you've invested gone to waste.
July 29, 2015
Maybe Stallone got bored. I know I did.
½ June 20, 2015
Sylvester revisits the actions movies of old with a style and plot that feels a quarter of a century too late than the year this film was released in.
June 4, 2015
Decent shot me up movie, starring our favourite Stallone as he beats his way through bad guys. Pretty average movie although better than I expected, surprisingly violent, lots of people getting shot full of holes, but that's where the good of this movie really stops. There's the traditional foreign bad guy tough guy, who tanks through all opponents until the final encounter with Bobo at end of the movie. The plot is basic and cheesy, the script and acting are too, but still manages to be amusing. Ex-cop, stands up for another cop that is going to get killed, saves him a few times, guy doesn't appreciate it, they don't get along, but he saves him at the end, ya seen it all before. The final fight isn't terrible, gives us a surprise or two, nothing specs up however. Overall it's not bad, not good, and simply put it's quickly forgotten. I've made the mistake of waiting too long until I reviewed it, and now can't remember half of what happened. But not a bad watch if half paying attention and in need of action and decent pace.
May 27, 2015
Violent action as Stallone plays a hitman who has to team up with a cop to bring down a mutual enemy.
½ May 22, 2015
When I first heard of this film, it represented Sylvester Stallone's comeback as an action star. I can't exactly say I didn't get what the film promised, but what I got was a rather empty action film that desperately needed more substance. Frankly, this is one of those films where the title was infinitely more appealing than the actual film. Though I commend the film for its attempt at a more personal narrative, but it doesn't do this very well, with essentially the same writing clichés that plague most action films. The characters are nothing special, and they're all basically stock personalities. They aren't terrible, but they clearly deserve more personality, and the script doesn't help much. The film looks like it could have been a hard-hitting action film, but looks only go so far in action films, and this film's style of presentation is very typical. At the very least, the action scenes still pack a bit of the punch that Stallone's action films were known for, but it's ultimately quite tame. It's not bad, but it's the kind of film that doesn't really aim for anything above its station, and with no ambitions of being anything other than an action film that relies on nostalgia. I guess, however, that's the price we're expected to pay when it comes to actors who are now past their prime.
May 16, 2015
Stallone's performance is the only highlight of this relatively disappointing film.