Caveman Reviews

• May 20, 2019

Quirky movie about an intelligent Caveman who wants the leaders woman. Good actors.

• Feb 26, 2019

Ah, the years before political correctness murdered comedy in film and TV. The whole cast was funny as hell in this. =)

• Dec 26, 2018

A very underrated film. It is almost campy and funny in a relateable way, even though it is almost 40. The humour is rarely dirty, even so, there are a few adult situations. They should go over the heads of children under 12. The content is original and even the dinosaurs have their own funny personalities. Totally worth a watch!

• Sep 05, 2018

Somewhat silly yet amusing comedy starring Ringo!

Somewhat silly yet amusing comedy starring Ringo!

• Jul 04, 2018

Caveman is a disappointing film. It is about a cave-man who seeks revenge on a much larger competitor for the hand of a beautiful cave-woman. Ringo Starr and Dennis Quaid give horrible performances. The script is badly written. Carl Gottlieb did a terrible job directing this movie. I was not impressed with motion picture.

• May 27, 2018

Hilarious in the Stupidest sort of way!

Hilarious in the Stupidest sort of way!

• May 17, 2018

I'm watching this on the terrestrial channel Charge TV at 2 am. Clearly Shelley Long, Dennis Quaid, & Ringo Starr have been in better films (Well, I dunno about Ringo; I can't figure out any good movies he's done that wasn't Beatles cinema.) The film is just too damn corny & thus only makes me cringe rather than LOL. On the bright side this was the film where Starr met Barbara Bach, who've been married since.

• Sep 13, 2017

I love this movie, i can watch it over and over! Great fun!

I love this movie, i can watch it over and over! Great fun!

• Jun 10, 2017

It is more entertaining than it should be, with dialogue made up of improvised grunts and snorts. Everyone involved in the making of the film knows what they are dealing with and it is quite obvious that everyone had a good time participating in it.

• Jul 25, 2016

Best movie that I have ever seen!!! Ringo's acting makes every part of the movie better than my life!!