Charlie's Angels - Full Throttle Reviews

• Dec 19, 2018

Its got comedy. Lots of it. Lots of action. In fact too much action. To the point where you say. "This makes no sense" . Are these women or marvel phenotypes? Absolutely bologna dirt bike action, tanker action etc... At least have it half logical! Its completely outrageous and over the top. Makes no sense.

• Nov 10, 2018

same as the first one but more. stupidly fun and entertaining. lots of stupid-comedy. laughed out loud a lot. (2 viewings)

• Oct 24, 2018

Better than the first! being one of the first action movies i had ever seen, still leaves me with no doubt, one of the best sequels of all time. It had what the first was missing and i cannot describe it, it was just there! The dramatized flips and fight scenes made you forget about physics and made you focus on how good these PA's are at defending themselves.

• Oct 02, 2018

Despite good deeds during the plot. The sequence is somewhat lower than its predecessor.

• Feb 09, 2018

Not bad. Kinda fun. Has some great scenes.

Not bad. Kinda fun. Has some great scenes.

• Feb 09, 2018

Possibly the worst big budget movie I've ever seen in my life. Naff screen writing, stupid dialogue, shoddy editing and action so over the top it makes you cringe watching it

• Oct 21, 2017

I like the action moments

I like the action moments

• Mar 25, 2017

Demmi Moore was the fallen angel. Poor thingy. Dont think Cameron Diaz could be Charlie's Angel now. The ending was rather childish though.

• Jan 10, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Sep 13, 2016

"Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" is one of the worst "movies" I've ever seen, I quote the word movies because this is most definitely not a movie, it's an incoherent, visually revolting, overbearing exercise in stupidity, it's tons of shit being thrown at a wall to see what sticks, and what doesn't sticks remains, it's an endless showcase of law defying physics, over-the-top wardrobe, and our stars' undeniable sex appeal, it's an utter and complete waste of time and resources.