Child's Play 2 Reviews

• Dec 28, 2020

A remarkable sequel but the original childs play is better

A remarkable sequel but the original childs play is better

• Dec 24, 2020

The first movie was very focused on the suspense and it was a little scared this one in the second he takes everything and forgets everything about the first film like the chucky who in the first film was the prey to do the ritual and here he forgets that time has passed, I do not recommend the second film the first film and better

• Dec 16, 2020

I think this was the best Child's Play movie in the entire trilogy. Sure the first one was amazing, but this movie got right into the action without messing around at all. The animatronics and puppets used in the movie were very impressive. The movie also had some really memorable kills as well.

• Nov 30, 2020

It doesn't have that actual thriller elements of the original, but this movie is really enjoying due to it's creative kills, revenge concept, and very talented acting, the soundtrack is good, the colors of the film is good, and overall its a good sequel.

• Nov 28, 2020

Love this movie, so nostalgic. My favourite of the series for sure

Love this movie, so nostalgic. My favourite of the series for sure

• Nov 20, 2020

My favorite Childs play movie! Awesome!

My favorite Childs play movie! Awesome!

• Oct 25, 2020

My favorite of the series due to it's creative kills revenge concept, and very talented acting.

• Oct 22, 2020

It's just okay this slasher is not one of the best but not one of the worst of the franchise.

• Oct 16, 2020

One of the best horror sequels ever.

One of the best horror sequels ever.

• Oct 12, 2020