Clerks II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clerks II Reviews

½ November 12, 2017
Part of me has long since outgrown the fart jokes and obscene humor I may have enjoyed as a teen, but Clerks II still remains an entertaining and very funny movie anyways. Another one that Kevin Smith made with his fans in mind. You just can't deny its sentimentality. (First viewing - Summer 2006 in theaters)
½ November 5, 2017
Not the best Kevin Smith movie and for a sequel, I tights more can happen but that's not the case. I don't hate this movie, I just wanted more.
September 23, 2017
I find Clerks II to be an underrated comedy. While the story does seem familiar, Clerks II is very different from the first, and stretches it's limits, like a sequel should do. While this film is not as remembered as it's predecessor, Clerks II does offer the same amount of obscurity and raunchiness as the first one had.
September 2, 2017
Vulgar and heartwarming, as odd as it sounds, I connect with this movie on a borderline spiritual level.
½ August 15, 2017
Very good sequel and very funny.
June 20, 2017
Great movie, especially towards the end.
½ June 19, 2017
the mayonnaise dont work again and its too fat...
March 26, 2017
i love this movie in my heart
March 20, 2017
a classic funny and well written
March 20, 2017
It's not often that a sequel stands shoulder to shoulder with it's predecessor, but this is a rare exception. The film takes the characters & gags that little bit further, keeping the audience laughing from start to finish.
½ March 12, 2017
Clerks II delivers on the raunchy humor and clever insight that made the 1994 original a hit, albeit with a little more of a formulaic tune this time around. If you're a fan of Kevin Smith and the original Clerks, you'll have a lot to like here. It probably won't recruit new fans, though.
February 7, 2017
Commodity revelations.
January 24, 2017
Solid follow-up. Really funny at times and love the King Diamond!
January 1, 2017
Extremely funny and surprisingly heartfelt a truly excellent comedy and a worthy sequel to the terrific original.
½ December 5, 2016
Falls far short of the original but if you're a big fan of the first it's worth a watch at least once.
November 23, 2016
My favorite Kevin Smith movie if not one of the best sequels to a comedy I have ever seen!
½ September 9, 2016
"Clerks II" is funny, but disposable, because much like the Quick Stop from the original, much of the perceptiveness of the vulgar sense of humor is sadly absent.
½ September 7, 2016
55%
Saw this on 6/9/16
Occasionally funny mostly due to Randel Graves, but an unnecessary sequel. The Jay and Silent bob jokes fall flat and the characters seem utterly pointless, not to mention that their jokes are nothing but repulsive and obscene. The film could have been better had it been not so predictable.
August 27, 2016