Crock of Gold: A Few Rounds with Shane MacGowan Reviews

• Mar 19, 2021

Best film I've seen in ages just love him

Best film I've seen in ages just love him

• Jan 01, 2021

Incredible animation and marvelous on how to revive the life of an extraordinary and complex musician.

• Dec 30, 2020

One word to describe this: INCREDIBLE.

One word to describe this: INCREDIBLE.

• Dec 28, 2020

Brilliant & unguarded doc on an essential Irish poet. This is a pretty great place to start if you aren't too aware of Shane. But Johnny Depp & his fake accent once again wear out their welcome when the only truthful human is the one the documentary is about.

• Dec 18, 2020

A wonderful tribute to one of the greatest!

A wonderful tribute to one of the greatest!

• Dec 14, 2020

I loved every minute of it. A fabulous tribute to the great man.

I loved every minute of it. A fabulous tribute to the great man.

• Dec 11, 2020

A great movie about a great man. Shane is Faffe ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

A great movie about a great man. Shane is Faffe ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Dec 11, 2020

Great, vibrant portrait of the legendary Shane McGowan. Watched it twice.

Great, vibrant portrait of the legendary Shane McGowan. Watched it twice.

• Dec 08, 2020

An attempt to glorify and excuse the putridness of addiction under a cloak of "artistry" and the lament of "well, he's Irish, after all" falls flat and left me with nothing but pity for the man and all those who fall victim to accepting this as a essential part of the artistic process instead of what it is, a broken crutch that assists them in hobbling over the finish line.