Crocodile Dundee Reviews

• Sep 22, 2020

Just watched again after over 20 years. Still a great movie. Of course you can tell it’s from the 80s, which is partly why it’s fun to watch. One reviewer said it wasn’t very “plausible.” Really, which part? 🙄

• Jul 19, 2020

I had never seen Crocodile Dundee all the way through until recently but it has made enough of a cultural impact that I knew the premise and the quotable lines. While I'm sure the movie would have been funnier and more plausible closer to release date, I'm not sure if I really missed out on anything. It's a drawn out, predictable fish out of water tale and I can see why my Australian friends hate it. Many of the jokes - especially the ones at the expense of transgendered people, are cringeworthy. The romance feels forced and unrealistic.

• Jul 12, 2020

I don't get the love. It is passable entertainment.

I don't get the love. It is passable entertainment.

• Jun 27, 2020

Not a good film. No conflict whatsoever, crocodile Dundee is a boring character, sue is cheating on her fiance with Dundee and we're supposed to think that she's a good character? And also the biggest flaw of this movie is there is no plot. Its so boring

• May 14, 2020

Hogan makes a likable character

Hogan makes a likable character

• May 05, 2020

Aussie Classic!! Can't get away with repeating the quotes Mick "Crocodile" Dundee has to say throughout the film. -"That's Not A Knife. That's A Knife."

• Feb 21, 2020

Starts off promising and takes a turn for the worst shortly in. The plot is awful, to say the least.

• Dec 11, 2019

I actually liked this one a lot. I'm not sure I noticed any lack of chemistry between the leads. I didn't like how comical the sound effects were, as they somewhat took me out of the movie with their heavy-handedness, but everything else was excellent - Hogan really seemed to be exactly perfect for the role, the character they developed was massively interesting and the female lead acquitted herself well, particularly for her first ever movie. The film score could've played a greater role, but I thought the plot was fine for a 90-ish minute comedy.

• Oct 09, 2019

I watched it again only the other night. I still love it to pieces.

I watched it again only the other night. I still love it to pieces.

• Sep 03, 2019

Good film, very non pc which makes it even better and a great romantic ending.

Good film, very non pc which makes it even better and a great romantic ending.