The Detonator Reviews

• Jan 03, 2017

Typical 1980's action flick with mildly inspired action scenes & cinematography. Wait.... - this is a 2006 film! Still, the chick looks a bit like Salma Hayek or Susan Lucci. Easy on the eyes & on the mind.

• Jun 13, 2015

Underrated as hell. People seems to forget that it's a direct to video B-movie and for that it's almost perfect. Especially the action is really well made and Snipes looks like he is enjoying the movie.

• May 10, 2013

Manages to be both nasty and dull at the same time. If all you're looking for is loud and brainless then this might just this might do, but I just found it irritating. Dialogue trying to be clever and ending up embarrassing, chase scenes and explosions everywhere but somehow managing to be predictable; I lost count of the clichés and I lost the will to keep on watching.

• Dec 20, 2012

i love wesley snipes he's my boyfriend

i love wesley snipes he's my boyfriend

• Apr 20, 2012

THIS MOVIE WAS HORRIBLE - Wesley what were you thinking

THIS MOVIE WAS HORRIBLE - Wesley what were you thinking

• Apr 18, 2012

I still find it surprising that Wesley Snipes' star has fallen to the ranks of the direct-to-video market, on the same level as Steven Seagal. Now he's been relegated to filming movies set in ultra cheap Eastern Europe. Pretty lame all around.

• Feb 08, 2012

Oh Wesley, from Blade to this. Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

Oh Wesley, from Blade to this. Where did it all go so horribly wrong?

• Feb 08, 2012

The action is pretty good and the rest is not terrible

The action is pretty good and the rest is not terrible

• Jan 29, 2012

Pretty good action film. The opening scene reminded me of Snipes' performance in Too Wong Foo. :) Wish they'd give him more roles.

• Nov 21, 2011

I am not sure what movie the critic's saw, but it is surely not this movie.

I am not sure what movie the critic's saw, but it is surely not this movie.