Doctor Sleep Reviews

• 1m ago

Emotional ending to the story, linked in the first movie perfectly, great watch!

• 8m ago

Beautiful all the way around. A worthy successor to both King's and Kubrick's visions.

• 10m ago

Well done....good acting....worthy sequel to the Shining...

Well done....good acting....worthy sequel to the Shining...

• 16m ago

I don't really enjoy scary movie much often. But I actually like this movie, it's good. The only part that kind of killing me is the torturing kid part. This part made me not want to watch this movie again. But it's definitely a good movie, deserves a trip to theater.

• 31m ago

On it's own I thought this was a really great movie. The funny part for me was when it fell at times to be the sequel to the Shinning that is when it felt off. I actually would thought it would have been better if it had just been its own film. I thought it was really well made and had a great story. It just felt forced when it tried to connect the Shinning - it didn't really fell like a sequel I guess is what I'm trying to say. And it didn't need to be.

• 39m ago

Some cool scenes and great acting. Story won't make much sense unless you've read the book. Rebecca Feurgson totally owns her scenes as Rose the Hat with her wit and sensuality

• Melissa
    48m ago

This movie tied in very well to The Shining. I enjoyed the characters and the storyline. Felt like a Steven King film.

• The Don
    1h ago

Not a scary movie but I enjoyed the story and thought the acting was good. Again not the shining but I still enjoyed it.

• Catherine
    1h ago

It was an awesome experience. I love how well it was done and the. Connection back to the shining. Very creative!! I was scared on edge the entire movie!!!

• Zoe F
    1h ago

If you love The Shining, this will more than satisfy. It balances nostalgia for its predecessor and new content beautifully, matching tone and shots, but bringing this world to new heights. It baffles just like The Shining, keeping the viewer enthralled throughout as we twist, learn new facets of this world, and are left questioning. McGregor’s Dan is captivating and powerful too, with many satisfying parallels to Nicholson’s Jack. All around, this is a worthwhile trip to the theater.