Dog Eat Dog Reviews

• Aug 29, 2019

Dafoe tried, cinematographer tried, but in the end - Schrader only managed one resonant line for me here. The rest never feels more than skin deep.

• Aug 02, 2019

About 15 minutes in I asked myself why I was watching this repellent, sadistic crap.

• Jun 03, 2019

a poor relation of Pulp Fiction.

a poor relation of Pulp Fiction.

• Mar 30, 2019

Somewhat engaging for 45 minutes then the script author developed permanent brain fartedness.

• Jan 30, 2019

The three of couldn’t even get past the first TWENTY minutes. Apparently the better parts were shown on the trailer. Awful. To bad because such great actors

• Jan 04, 2019

Like Cage & Co., Schrader makes an arse of it in the end.

Like Cage & Co., Schrader makes an arse of it in the end.

• Jan 01, 2019

Absolutely horrible. Horrible! Can't believe i actually had to give 1 star. This movie doesn't deserve a star. Maybe just an X or a negative star

• Dec 17, 2018

Knew it would be rubbish after 2 minutes, but wanted to find out how rubbish... answer 1/2 a star rubbish. Not sure if it was supposed to be a dark comedy, mystery, suspense or what ever. Ended up being a total mess of a movie with some over the top and generally poor acting. Avoid unless you like watching awful films.

• Oct 27, 2018

Whatever words I could use to describe Dog Eat Dog are not coming to me as my brain cells are fried after witnessing the atrocity that is this stupid movie.

• May 29, 2018

Hands down the worst movie I've ever seen. A total mess with one dimensional characters, shifting plots, poor camera work, a directional shifts every scene. Terrible.