Extreme Job Reviews

• Aug 03, 2019

111 minutes of pure humor and action. Will recommend to watch it if you are looking to score some laughs

• Jun 02, 2019

It is a comedy and very good to laugh a lot. If you watch the movie, you will have strong appetite to eat Korean fired, marinate chickens!

• Mar 30, 2019

This movie was so hilarious and I could not stop laughing from the beginning to the very end. 10/10 should watch.

• Mar 19, 2019

Fantastic movie. Lots of comedic scenes mixed with a lot of action. Very well written.

• Mar 18, 2019

what a perfect korean comedy movie ever

what a perfect korean comedy movie ever

• Mar 02, 2019

Even with subtitles the movie was hysterical!

Even with subtitles the movie was hysterical!

• Mar 02, 2019

Fully recommend. Entirely hilarious. I have heard people say that American audiences wouldn't get it, but I didn't find that to be the case.

• Feb 23, 2019

It's a very comedic movie with a lot of plot twist, watching this movie is really an entertaining experience. Its takes you to a whole new level of comedic movie. That's just my opinion tho. 10/10 would love to watch it all over again!

• Feb 19, 2019

Gets a bit predictable at times but still very funny and well written.

Gets a bit predictable at times but still very funny and well written.

• Feb 12, 2019

hilarious. thoroughly enjoyed this film.

hilarious. thoroughly enjoyed this film.