Fatman Reviews

• 3h ago

Fun action movie based on the premise that Santa Claus is facing real modern day issues of non-believers, privilege and government over reach. Blood, guts and dark humor are the order of the day in this movie and I for one found it endlessly entertaining to say the least. I feel like the ending fell a little flat for the build up, but what an interesting ride during the build up. Its original, its fresh and its got actual stars in it. Holiday action movies to watch during the season, Die Hard and Fatman.

• 2d ago

This was a surprisingly good movie. Well written and played out. A story of Santa like non other. Of course the out of touch with reality so call "movie critics" rated this poorly while real men and women who live normal lives rated it good. Yet another fine example of why not one person should ever pay any attention to the worthless critics. I don't know why RT hasn't gotten rid of them. Maybe just keeping them around for a laugh.

• Jan 15, 2021

This strange movie is very, very good. Critics always mark down Mel Gibson movies so their rotten tomato percent is always 20, 30 percent below what is usually should be. I didn't know what to expect and I marveled at the combination of sweet, mean, and grit that leads us through this tale. No one under 10 must ever see it. Anyone over 16 should see it.

• Jan 13, 2021

Pretty decent, dark comedy , Christmas movie. Parts make you chuckle, and think. Worth the watch, but not theater worthy.

• Jan 12, 2021

Hollywood has certainly gone amuck lately trying to destroy everything about our history and culture. This movies continues down that foolish path. Kris Kringle comes from roughly 1850 German culture, okay? In this movie we have Kris Kringle married to a black woman named Ruthie. I seriously doubt that a German in the 1850's ever saw a black woman, let alone married one. Would Hollywood make a Kwanza movie with white people in the lead? I doubt it. Let's stop destroying culture by ramming fiction down our throats. Beyond that, there's not much to this movie. In fact, having seen it just a couple weeks ago, I can't tell you anything about the plot. Seriously, a waste a time and shocking to see Mel Gibson star in such garbage. I guess times are tough for him.

• Jan 12, 2021

Strange at first, but once you get its style, extremely entertaining.

Strange at first, but once you get its style, extremely entertaining.

• Jan 09, 2021

Liked it ,I will be placing this one in with the rest of my Holiday classics. A very maccabe twist on the whole Chris Cringle thing. Very watchable indeed. Thanks Mel !

• Jan 07, 2021

its good how the movies doesn't take its self too seriously

its good how the movies doesn't take its self too seriously

• Jan 07, 2021

The movie tries to be 5 different movies and fails at all of them. The comedy misses every time, the action is lazy and boring, the characters have no depth, and the pacing is sluggish. Some concepts stand out as interesting but are never expanded upon. the budget feels cheap for such a star studded cast. The movie isn't mean for young audiences even though the comedy is juvenile. The movie isn't so bad it's good it's just bad.

• Jan 06, 2021

Excellent film. Soooooo funny. Mel Gibson really pulled off a winner with this. Nothing better than a film that doesn't take itself too seriously.