Final Destination - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Final Destination Reviews

½ July 10, 2016
Decent movie to start the Final Destination series. The concept is pretty cool. The best thing about this film is watching sequence of events that ultimately lead to someone's death.
Film C.
½ June 26, 2016
It is okay but I always get pissed off by every single film sequels.
½ June 19, 2016
Final Destination has a outstanding plot but it all goes away with actors that didn't make their performances believable and didn't cause any thrills for the audience the more times you watch the movie the more boring it gets.
½ June 11, 2016
The beginning of my love for horror, still my favorite series!!
½ June 1, 2016
In an admirable attempt to deem Death itself the true antagonist of horror, unrealistic gore overshadows Final Destination's innovative concept, and is ultimately little more than a testament to how special effects have drastically replaced serious-minded creativity.
May 4, 2016
Apparently, the writers of the X-Files wrote this movie. And they did an excellent job on it ! In my personal opinion, this is the best horror ghost movie of 2000. It's well paced and has great and original story to it. Just like Roger Elbert said, this is really one of the smarter modern horror teenage movies. And the deaths scenes for the characters and over the top, very creative. Recommended !!
½ May 1, 2016
Mielenkiintoisesta alkukohdista saatiin aikaiseksi melko perinteinen slasher -tyylinen kauhuilu, 2 1/2p
½ April 17, 2016
An exciting film with the grim reaper as the murderer, a different film from others, lost its reputation because of the un-needed sequels. Very good thrilling suspense film.
April 4, 2016
A cool unique premise about death and fate, but poorly executed. Mildly entertaining though. Bonus points for making me laugh.
March 9, 2016
I expected this movie to have over the top gore with its reputation but to my surprise it wasn't bad at all. This is your typical horror/suspense film and I enjoyed it.
February 19, 2016
I loved it and made me paranoid...LOL
½ February 13, 2016
A unique take on the otherwise overplayed genre. Suspenseful, entertaining and enough heart to make us really care about the characters.
½ February 12, 2016
What an awesome premise. The movie has quite a few surprises and even manages to scare along the way too. Imho it gets most of it's *'s from the unexpected twists and surprises. This movie is good right up to the last second.
February 5, 2016
.¢,¦¢,¦¢,¦â¦
January 30, 2016
Good film, Nice plot and very different and very well done with some good deaths.
January 4, 2016
Final destination is flawed but seen under the right "condition" it can be fun. That said, its awefully dated considering its fantasic sequel has much more creative deaths.
½ December 26, 2015
All very new and creative in the first one.
December 24, 2015
I really liked this movie. It was like if you mixed a teen movie with a few X files episodes. There was a lot of cool (but a bit overdone) death symbolism. The first scene with the plane was very cool.
December 16, 2015
This franchise is how we should all question our every move
½ November 26, 2015
Glen Morgan and James Wong, two of the best X-Files writers, did a fantastic job in this excellent, clever and original teen horror movie that has an intriguing premise and knows how to build a genuine tension, especially in the nerve-wracking sequence that opens it.