Final Destination Reviews

• Oct 15, 2019

Although dull and unrealistic at times, Final Destination is mostly a fun and suspenseful movie.

• Oct 15, 2019

This movie kept me on the edge of my seat. It was a wild ride beginning to end!

This movie kept me on the edge of my seat. It was a wild ride beginning to end!

• Oct 01, 2019

Lots of fun and laughter, but leaves u suitably uncomfortable putting the lights out and going to bed

• Sep 30, 2019

This film has a good premise, but the rest is boring and dull. I never got intreed in the story, and I'll probably never watch this again. Grade: D-

• Sep 23, 2019

Final Destination is made into and instant classic with the directing and writing talents of James Wong and Glen Morgan; as well as the good practical effects, creativity, and entertaining performances.

• Aug 15, 2019

Ridiculous, unrealistic, coupled with some very bad acting, I'd give this film 1 star. But if u look at this film as a "horror comedy" then I guess it ticks all the right boxes, so for that I'd give an extra star, plus I found it to be somewhat mildly entertaining, so I guess I'll give an extra half-star. Final rating: 2 and half stars (And that's me being VERY generous)

• Aug 01, 2019

Devon Sawa & Kerr Smith were terrible actors. It may have started the awful bus deaths in tv & movies..... or that could've been Meet Joe Black.

• Jul 25, 2019

Certainly not a bad horror film by any stretch. It has an interesting and unique premise as it plays like a slasher film but the killer is death itself. While it may not elevate to high levels of entertainment, it does everything well enough to keep fans of 90's horror films interested.

• Jul 24, 2019

You its so bad on so many levels that i ended up laughing so much and enjoyed the heck out of this.

• Jun 25, 2019

I don't know why it has a bad review.... because it was incredible!

I don't know why it has a bad review.... because it was incredible!