Finding Nemo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finding Nemo Reviews

June 18, 2017
É uma salada de personagens extremamente infantis, a trama criada é melosa, rasa e de final altamente previsível, é a animação menos talentosa da Pixar.
½ June 13, 2017
I fell asleep watching this
June 3, 2017
Beautifully animated and emotional, Finding Nemo is almost the perfect animation movie. It explores a different perspective where fish see their family members get abducted by humans. This film also gives us one of the greatest animated character performances with Ellen DeGeneres as the forgetful Dory.
June 1, 2017
loved it laughed my ass off ellen is a star
May 31, 2017
Best childrens movie of all time, love the adult jokes lol
½ May 30, 2017
Finding Nemo is a tour-de-force and arguably the Pixar standard to measure all the rest of their movies against.
May 30, 2017
Finding Nemo is a lovable film for everyone. It is very heartwarming, the animation is beautiful even to this day, and there is a bit of humor just to top it off. This is a film for absolutely everyone.
May 29, 2017
It isn't the greatest due to generic designs on the turtles, and things that fell rather out of place, but there are enough nice designs, morals and characters to remember by.
I would recommend this the most to dads, they will definitely relate to Marlin.
Story:9|10
Animation:9|10
Character|s:6|10
Overall:8|10.
May 29, 2017
I love the ocean! Ever since I was a baby, I never grew tired of it, even till this day, and this is the greatest example of how near and dear to my heart it still holds! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!
½ May 24, 2017
Finding Nemo was a pretty good movie that will have Comedy and Adventure, how ever I like the SQL more then the first one. Still a funny movie to see.
May 20, 2017
It's not exactly my very favorite Pixar film but it is the most heartwarming in my opinion. "Beyond the Sea" makes me cry because reminds me of the good old days.
May 14, 2017
A hundred years from now this will be known as the masterpiece of the genre. The writing is superb. The animation and voice performances are the best you will ever see and hear. This film reaches ages 2 to 92 equally. It may very well be the best film ever to achieve that distinction and it gets better with each additional viewing, The cast is perfect throughout and the story is extremely well told and hilarious. Just watch it and then watch it again.
May 10, 2017
solid cgi animated flick
April 27, 2017
Exelent, heartwarming and true to life.
½ April 21, 2017
It was close to perfect. I haven't met a single person who doesn't know what Finding Nemo is about, so I'm sure you know too. It's Taken for kids. It looks great. I know that Disney made animated sea-life with The Little Mermaid, but this one is 3D animated and they did a good job putting it together. The plot and story was made in a very emotional way. Along with some of the best voice-over performances to be heard, such as Ellen DeGeneres, Albert Brooks, and many, many more. This movie is so iconic, it came out in 2003, and it still is popular!
Over all, Finding Nemo was a very good movie... Nothing wrong, just nothing else. 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
April 17, 2017
One of my favorite Pixar movies! The animation looks stunningly beautiful and the story keeps you interested throughout the whole movie. It's a beautiful story about facing depression and doing more than you can handle.
April 13, 2017
I love this movie so much. It is such a great movie for not just the kids but for adults too.
April 13, 2017
One of the best animation movies ever! Wonderful story!
April 5, 2017
One of the best for-all-ages Pixar movies, and one of their best movies overall. Finding Nemo has the ability to make you laugh and feel incredibly happy, and the next moment break your heart, which makes for an extremely gripping father-son tale.
March 26, 2017
Easily one of the BEST animated films of all time (which is hard for Pixar not to do), Finding Nemo is charming, memorable, breathtaking and beautiful.