Finding Nemo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finding Nemo Reviews

September 14, 2016
One of Pixar's greatest achievements, and that's saying something. Features instantly memorable characters, a dazzlingly rendered underwater world and one of the purest and most universal stories in their canon.
September 6, 2016
this a classic family movie...
½ September 5, 2016
Such a great adventure with such a wonderful cast of characters and visuals to compliment it all.
September 3, 2016
Just how every parent tries to protect his children but comes to the harsh reality that you cannot protect them forever. That by being too hard on them you will make the take rash decisions.
And when in the face of difficulty you have to keep courage and count on friends too
August 27, 2016
From my daughter: "The sharks are starting out to be nice, but then you might want to look away or close your eyes because there are a bunch of other scary parts that you might get scared by. I hope you have fun watching the movie."
August 26, 2016
Just keep swimming indeed.
August 26, 2016
there are no words. this movie is perfect.
August 26, 2016
One of my all time favorite movies.
August 21, 2016
Adventurous, tense, funny, dramatic and full of breathtaking animation and background, Finding Nemo manages to keep audiences young and old entertained and teaches them lessons about letting go and how far one will go to search tirelessly for his captured son.
½ August 20, 2016
Finding Nemo is so lovely and cute and also adventurous and yeah so adorable that I don't think no one is going to dislike this movie.Everyone will Love this movie just as I did. LOVED IT...!
August 19, 2016
Good film, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated!
August 11, 2016
"Finding Nemo" is one of the greatest (animated) films ever, directed magnificently by Stanton and Unkrich. Moving, original, hilarious, fascinating, with tremendous voice work and a brilliant script, it's a film that aims to the heart and that's what it touches. Absolutely perfect.
August 10, 2016
An all time epicly animated movie with charming performances, spectacular direction and animation and a warm story to melt even the coldest and most distanced of parents.
August 10, 2016
A heart warming story about a father looking for his son i dont give lots of movies 5 stars but this deserves it. With unforgettable characters like crush,nigele,dory and the seagulls its hard not to love this movie.
½ August 9, 2016
A movie about family. And fish. And turtles.
August 6, 2016
One of Disney's better recent movies
½ August 5, 2016
Part of my childhood. Fun, exciting, and deeply emotional 10/10 world star
August 5, 2016
This movie everybody has seen so you can pretty much tell yourself how good it is but if you have not seen it I strongly recommend it
August 3, 2016
This movie came out when my brother was at that age where they make you play one movie over and over and over. Fortunately for me, that one movie was Finding Nemo and, also fortunately, we were in the 21st century (not real estate) so I wasn't rewinding a VHS tape and all he had to do was remember his shapes (triangle = play; square = stop). This movie was brilliant. The dialogue and banter was all so thoroughly considered, it made for a very realistic family. Even after watching it for days on end, I'd catch myself laughing or rolling my eyes at some remark.
August 1, 2016
Rarely do I rate a film an outstanding 5 stars. But Finding Nemo is an incredible amazing and very wonderful film. This is one of my favourite Disney Pixar films and always will be. I have been asked several times what Pixar Disney do I recommend and I say the most amazing Finding Nemo I recommend to everybody. It is a fantastic family film and so heart warming. It is funny, incredible and 100% a must see film. I do not see why anybody would dislike this film unless you are not a Disney nor Pixar fan but I for one definitely am. If I have nothing to do then I just sit back and watch Finding Nemo because it is so a amazing. There isn't anything bad about this film and I found that out the first time I watched it. Absolutely amazing film, love it!! Well done to Pixar and Disney and also a big well done to director Andrew Stanton and also director Lee Unkrich