Flubber Reviews

• Sep 04, 2019

This is a great movie! It's a classic!

This is a great movie! It's a classic!

• Sep 03, 2019

The talents of Robin Williams and the occasional funny joke can't stop this remake from suffering from an unlikable protagonist, a bad script (from JOHN HUGHES!) and CGI that has not aged well.

• Jun 26, 2019

This movie is terrible. I love it.

This movie is terrible. I love it.

• Jun 15, 2019

Absolutely incredible. This movie made my wife come back to me. I played the entire movie over a boombox along with a full tv outside her window and she immediately came screaming out of the house into my arms. This movie cured my son's cancer. The hospital was refusing to treat my son because I was broke. I gave them a copy and they immediately started work on chemotherapy. He is now a top star navy seal working in Iraq. He has 42 phd's and he's only 7. I conceived my daughter to this movie. She's working at Nasa as a senior engineer. She's 2 weeks old. When I first watched this movie I felt so much euphoria and sexual tension that I started fucking the movie screen. Several other people started joining in soon after. This movie saved me from a devastating car crash that would have killed my grandmother. I have reason to believe this movie is keeping me alive. I am currently 364 years old and I look like I'm 19. I've had recurring dreams of Flubber climbing into my room at night and feeding me carrots with cheese and ever since I haven't felt a single negative emotion. Last night I watched it again (30,000th time! Sweet...) and I passed out. When I woke up I was in Playboy Mansion with hundreds of hot bunnies around me. This movie has made me an absolute sex magnet. I have memorized the entirety of this movie. Whenever I recite the script to anyone they instantly want to have intercourse with me. I fell into a ditch and thought I was finally going to die, but then the ditch filled up with copies of Flubber and I survived. If I could give this movie more than 5 stars, I would. I am living my absolute best life after experiencing the wonder that is Flubber starring Robin Williams.

• Jan 25, 2019

not realistic at all. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE> A BOWLING BALL FELL ON HIS HIS HEAD AND HE DIDNT DIE>!! the science is BaD. 0/10 it suck? the robot was annoyinh.

• Nov 12, 2018

Oh. My. God. This is an awful, awful movie. Couldnï¿ 1/2(TM)t even finish it. Has so many plot holes, just plain awful. Might have Robin Williams, but still doesnï¿ 1/2(TM)t cut the most awful movie ever.

• Oct 22, 2018

CGI doesnt age well and for me, there was too much talking and not enough time on the title character.

• Oct 10, 2018

Though This May Not Be The WORST Of Robin William's Films, There's Just An Annoyance To It. The Film Focuses On Uninspired Slapstick, The Film's Plot Is Weak, The Writing By The Late John Hughes Isn't The Best Of Them All, The Characters Are Not Really Likeable. Overall, "Flubber" Is Just A Slimey Green Snorefest That Would Make Kids Want To Watch A Better Disney Film. Yet, I Know This Movie Has Its Fans & I Respect That. Like I Said, This Movie, In My Opinion, Is NOT The Worst Of Robin William's Movies, So If Anything, I'd Say This Film Is Harmless. If You Wanna Show Your Kids Something Goofy Or If You Want A Movie You Can Watch & Relax To, Then You Might Like It Okay.

• Sep 23, 2018

In no way is Flubber a Golden-Globe-winning Blockbuster, but it is good for overall entertainment and for some funny, if at times uneven, humor.

• Aug 06, 2018

I saw flubber back when I was very young and I really loved it. And it's funny. It was one movie I grew up watching and I remember renting the movie a lot on vhs at my local video rental store. Robin williams is a great actor. I thought he had a great performance. Itâ(TM)s a nice story about robin williams playing the professor who is a scientist and he has all these inventions that can clean and cook for him and he makes flubber.