Reviews

• Sep 18, 2021

I never laughed as hard even while watching an actual comedy. This is the best-stupidest movie Ive seen and an absolute blast.

• Sep 02, 2021

Como es posible que hayan hecho tan mal este crossover en película. En serio la re cagaron con el resultado de la batalla, la historia, actuaciones, ugh... Mejor me voy a Batman V Superman

• Aug 03, 2021

Ppl in general are just too critical and too judging! This is an enjoyable film and just wished they would have done more Jason movies and maybe a sequel to this too! Bring us more Jason and Freddy! Its what the true fans want! 6 out of 10.

• Jul 22, 2021

Freddy vs. Jason is a movie that doesn't deliver on its hype. For a movie that was in the works for at least a decade. The only scenes that deliver are Trey's death and the final fight, with an honorable mention to the beginning sequence. The rest is extremely boring. Most of the characters are forgettable. Freddy and Jason are the only characters that I was interested in. However, the final fight is one of the best final fight of both franchises. This fight saves the movie from being dead last of both franchises. I rank Freddy vs Jason in 10th place in the Friday the 13th franchise and 6th place in the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise

• Jul 02, 2021

Freddy and Jason duke it out in a battle for the ages, with thrilling action and plenty of blood. Sadly though the rest of the movie is completely forgettable.

• Jun 01, 2021

It is what it is. Early 00s horror movie but is entertaining to see them fight.

It is what it is. Early 00s horror movie but is entertaining to see them fight.

• May 17, 2021

Freddy at his absolute best! You don't want to miss this battle between these two titans!

• May 14, 2021

Du pur vs ce film déchire vivement freddy vs Jason vs ash

Du pur vs ce film déchire vivement freddy vs Jason vs ash

• May 07, 2021

While the teenage characters are on the more annoying side of things. Freddy vs Jason builds a great story between the two horror icons and it all leads up to a gory and amazing showdown.

• Apr 23, 2021

I love this horror slasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this horror slasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!