Get Out Reviews

• 2d ago

At times it does not feel like a horror movie; creepy, but not in a bad way. And then all of a sudden, it hits you, and you want to rewatch it.

• 3d ago

A weird and well crafted entry into the new horror genre, with well presented themes that aren't to over the top.

• 4d ago

Such an impressive movie, especially as it is writer/director Jordan Peele's first movie. The screenplay is very well written with many subtle hints at the eventual twist throughout the whole movie. When watching this a second a time these become clear and show what a great writer Jordan Peele is. The acting is also very good, especially the two leads who make the movie even better. One of the best horror movie in recent years!

• Sep 10, 2019

This movie definitely lives up to all the hype and talk about it. It's been awhile since it came out, however, it is still a great movie to watch even now; and I believe that it is going to be relevant in the future as well. The character development is strong; stronger than most movies that are written. This one is beautifully written from beginning to end. This movie isn't like all the other horror movies that seem to be cliche from the start of it. The plot flows with plot twists and suspense. The premise of this movie seems to be something that can actually happen within our society and the society in the future as well.

• Sep 08, 2019

Half of an idea, badly written, very badly directed. Ridiculous ending.

Half of an idea, badly written, very badly directed. Ridiculous ending.

• Sep 04, 2019

It may resemble a short story told by Black Mirror or Outer Limits, but it's original, haunting and poignant. Mostly, it's just a sad example of how differently some people see the world. As entertainment, it was very well done. As an allegory, I fear this film will only harm racial relations more than bring people together.

• Sep 04, 2019

Probably my favorite horror movie of all time. The story and the characters are amazing and you really feel the tension building through out the movie which eventually gives us an amazing 3th act.

• Sep 04, 2019

Really cheesy story, with cheap gags, silly situations and laughable concept. This is not deep social commentary, it's b-level exploitation.

• Sep 03, 2019

Overrated, but still a good watch.

Overrated, but still a good watch.

• Sep 02, 2019

I was really surprised at how good this movie was. One of the best thrillers in a good while.