Ghost Rider Reviews

• Sep 18, 2019

Ghost Rider isnt one of my favorite superheroes but i love his design. That goes for this movie, Ghost Rider's voice and design are how i imagined, but the movie itself is just so bland and awkward, it just doesnt work. Hopefully sometime we get a good Ghost Rider movie or TV show. the one in Agents of SHIELD was also pretty awkward and didnt work.

• Aug 05, 2019

Ghost Rider is very stupid. But it's also a lot of fun. And it somehow satisfies.

• Jul 17, 2019

Unfortunately, this is the second worst Marvel movie in my opinion behind 1990 Captain America. Not Fant4stic for its bad pacing and gloomy tone. Not Howard the Duck for its lack of satire and unconvincing animatronic/little person in a suit. Not Elektra for feeling more like a direct-to-DVD film that was released in cinemas at the last minute. But Ghost Rider. I know the Ghost Rider movies are bad but I wasn't expecting it to be this boring. How do you make a movie about a man who turns into a bounty hunter for the Devil with a flaming skull for a head whose motorcycle turns badass with him at night boring? It's a shame too because what little screen time Ghost Rider does have actually are quite badass sequences, even if flipping off the cops seems a bit excessive. But alas, a pointless romantic plot dominates half the movie. I don't care about Eva Mendes wanting to take a daredevil back even though it's his fault that he didn't show up for dinner, because he spent a pointless amount of time staring at the mirror before the Devil came back. I want Flaming Skull-Head going around burning fools to a crisp. Nicolas Cage is surprisingly restrained here. You'd think with a character like Ghost Rider, Cage would be much more over-the-top especially in the Ghost Rider sequences. But nope, he remains dead-eyed for a good chunk of the movie. Have I made my point yet about Ghost Rider being my second least favourite Marvel movie? Hopefully Spirit of Vengeance has more action sequences and, most importantly, more screen time for the Devil's bounty hunter even though I'm not expecting it to be a good movie. If not...well, there's always the Robbie Reyes incarnation over in the MCU, specifically the first third, and the season finale, of the fourth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Jun 15, 2019

Entertaining but a very convoluted story.

Entertaining but a very convoluted story.

• Jun 13, 2019

It's a movie with weak villains and a poor proposal

It's a movie with weak villains and a poor proposal

• Jun 03, 2019

Its dumb but a really fun movie. Although the acting could be better

Its dumb but a really fun movie. Although the acting could be better

• May 23, 2019

'Ghost Rider' is cheesy but entertaining and rewatchable.

'Ghost Rider' is cheesy but entertaining and rewatchable.

• Apr 11, 2019

Boring and not really entertaining

Boring and not really entertaining

• Apr 01, 2019

A fun comic book movie that has some really cool motorcycle stunts despite the CGI not being great. The dialogue is cheesy but the action is still really fun. Nicolas Cage's acting is not great but he is clearly having fun playing Johnny Blaze and you have fun seeing him ride a motorcycle that has flames on it.

• Mar 24, 2019

It's not the best Marvel movie but it was entertaining and pretty creepy.

It's not the best Marvel movie but it was entertaining and pretty creepy.