Girl Vs. Monster Reviews

• Oct 05, 2016

Way too short and the actors playing the parents get on your nerves so much But the real treat of this movie is Olivia Holt discovering she's a monster hunter and has to deal with the fear that has been buried deep inside her Sooner or later we all have to face the thing we dread most and it'll always be with us in many forms Katherine Macnamara as Schuyler's rival gets a good amount of screen time too along with a few giggles The effects are ok, the side characters are just there The main song is terrific though Olivia is what makes the viewing worth it

• Jan 13, 2016

Not the best Disney TV movie... The effects were bad, it wasn't that interesting either... I don't know, this could be a miss.

• Oct 30, 2015

It's very good and scary

It's very good and scary

• Oct 08, 2015

Monster hunting was in your mom's blood. Skylar is a popular girl at school, lead singer of a band, and has a high school hottie boyfriend, what could go wrong? Her high school gets invaded by monsters, her friends get possessed, and she discovers there are monsters hunters in her family history. Skylar jumps into action to save her school. "I just screamed to be polite. I wanted him to feel good about himself." "I think you wet your pants." Stuart Gillard, director of Avalon High, Hatching Pete, Riverworld, Kart Racer, The Initiation of Sarah, The Scream Team, and Taking Liberty, delivers Girl vs. Monster. The storyline and script for this movie was as cheesy as you'd expect from a made by Disney television movie. The acting was suspect and the cast includes Olivia Holt, Kerris Dorsey, Brendan Myer, and Katherine McNarma. "I'm smart and confident." "You're stupid and weak." I recently came across this on Netflix and had to add it to the queue as a good movie for my daughter and I to watch together. She found it fun for the most part and watched it from beginning to end. This is definitely a below average addition to the genre and only worth watching if nothing else is on. "You know what I learned about fear? When you run away from it, it just gets worse." Grade: C-

• Oct 06, 2015

Cleaver... slept thru some of it... cheesy "special effects"... and an abrupt ending.

• Oct 05, 2015

Great Disney channel movie!

Great Disney channel movie!

• Aug 30, 2015

Can you please put this on dvd?

Can you please put this on dvd?

• Nov 10, 2014

This was a good halloween movie and I love Olivia Holt

This was a good halloween movie and I love Olivia Holt

• Oct 24, 2014

This is what the Disney channel is coming to? They should really just think of making another Halloween Town movie. Honestly! The writing was horrible, the Songs pretty much told the story but at least they didn't totally suck.

• Mar 27, 2014