Reviews

• 4d ago

Easily the best of the Connery films, and one of the best "Bond" films of all time, Goldfinger provides a much better intro, with a much more classic villain and characters, played very well by their actors. The CGI is still outdated, though the action is still very well done. This movie does the difficult and improves upon the previous installment, providing a much more entertaining film with a much more memorable Bond villain. All and all, the best of the Connery films and one of the best "Bond" films that still manages to hold up to this date.

• Nov 06, 2021

EXCELLENT a film masterpiece that should be treasured

EXCELLENT a film masterpiece that should be treasured

• Nov 02, 2021

Ah yes, the one with Oddjob. Also very much known for the first Bond film with the signature Auston Martin DB5, but that car in featured in like half the films. Anyway, unfortunately, this is the first silly Bond film, the template for the Roger Moore era. I am definitely more of a fan of the more serious movies in the franchise, but this one does the silly well. Goldfinger probably has had the most opportunities to kill Bond in a single movie than any other Bond villain save for perhaps Scaramanga, but the reason for sparing him is for sure more believable here. Bond, the character, is what I would say is the most suave and cool here than in any other film and I think that is what the audience and critics were gravitating to back when it came out and even to today. Otherwise, I don't really understand why this is a lot of people's favourite Sean Connery 007 outing, It's like his 4th best one lol.

• Oct 25, 2021

A James Bond Classic with a great Bond and a great villian & henchman combo in Auric Goldfinger and Oddjob. This is Bond at his best and it is a great movie to watch even nearly 60 years after it was made.

• Oct 23, 2021

The best. This film is wonderful fun.

The best. This film is wonderful fun.

• Oct 21, 2021

The quintessential Bond film contains all the elements that made the franchise an enduring cultural icon. A classic in every sense of the word.

• Oct 16, 2021

my favorite bond movie and ive seen them all more than once

my favorite bond movie and ive seen them all more than once

• Oct 09, 2021

Probably the greatest James Bond Movie of all time, I give it a *4* stars and 1/2 stars!!!!

• Oct 09, 2021

This was the first and only James Bond movie I ever watched. I was so disgusted, I never went back for seconds

• Oct 08, 2021

As bond movies go, this one is absolutely perfect. And if bond in any way bothers you, move along this movie is not for you.