The Goonies Reviews

• 15h ago

A classic. Takes me back to the good ol' days.

A classic. Takes me back to the good ol' days.

• Jul 13, 2019

https://youtu.be/4P91ByCpFT4 Amazing enough to make me travel cross country just to visit some Movie Location Goonies Gold!

• Jul 06, 2019

What a great opening. Full of action and comedy. I like the way they introduced all the characters in the movie. This is going to be a thrill of a ride! Hahahahahahahahahahahah! I like the whole big brother small brother relationship between Josh Brolin and Sean Astin. I love the 80's playful care-free nature of this movie. That part of Oregon is beautiful. It was interesting to see how Mikey completely neglected all the treasure and gold in the room and focused on one-eyed Willy. Almost like saying money isn't the objective, it's the adventure the journey that counts. Overall, really fun adventure 80's movie.

• Jun 29, 2019

An absolute must see film, full of adventure and childhood awesomeness!

An absolute must see film, full of adventure and childhood awesomeness!

• Jun 25, 2019

If you were a kid in the 80's, you loved this movie.

If you were a kid in the 80's, you loved this movie.

• Jun 23, 2019

only good for nostalgia it seems, i love older movies but this was not up my ally at all. There's so many films people see as kids and they think they were good when they really really weren't. It's in no way terrible or the worst movie ever, but it's not very good. I most likely will never re watch this film. I could not become attached to the characters or story, the general plot was not my cup of tea personally. production and and acting was good though. I was so bored I wanted to just skip through the movie, it was really hard to force myself to watch this.

• Terri
    Jun 19, 2019

Watching The Goonies never gets old!!

Watching The Goonies never gets old!!

• Timothy
    Jun 15, 2019

All time favorite movie...thanks Steven Spielberg

All time favorite movie...thanks Steven Spielberg

• Chad
    Jun 14, 2019

Love the film and really enjoy the retro screenings. My particular theater is all reserved seating, I wish they would use the larger rooms in this cinema, as these events sell out far in advance.

• Tera
    Jun 14, 2019

Loved this movie as a kid and still love it on the big screen as an adult!

Loved this movie as a kid and still love it on the big screen as an adult!