Holidays Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

Startling and inventive stories.

Startling and inventive stories.

• Aug 11, 2019

It tried to be different.

It tried to be different.

• Jul 18, 2019

Horrible!!!!!! Needn't say no more!

Horrible!!!!!! Needn't say no more!

• Mar 19, 2019

This movie was beyond stupid .i didn't like it

This movie was beyond stupid .i didn't like it

• Jan 29, 2019

Every episode left me annoyed, feeling like they finished at the stage before the cliffhanger.

• Dec 02, 2018

The filming was great, the stories were introduced very interestingly....but each time there was no story. Just a built up that leaves you hanging without ever delivering any plot.

• Oct 26, 2018

I liked the Easter segment, but the other ones just didnt catch me and I was very bored throughout.

• Oct 26, 2018

Interesting stories in this anthology film. Not scary, but pretty gory. As usual with these anthologies, the stories just give you a piece of a story, hence they feel so incomplete. This wasn't as bad as others, but still, each story felt like it would be better served by adding another 10min for a complete ending.

• Oct 08, 2018

Cringe worthy crap. Please do not waste your time!

Cringe worthy crap. Please do not waste your time!

• Jul 30, 2018

The one about the easter bunny is pretty awesome.

The one about the easter bunny is pretty awesome.