Home Sweet Hell Reviews

• May 25, 2019

I'm surprised by the low rating this film received. I found it to be entertaining and fast moving black comedy. The stereotypical characters actually add to the comedy.

• Apr 07, 2019

I voted for Patrick's good acting. The movie is actually fun to watch during dinner or for entertainment.

• Oct 21, 2018

Expecting a sequel ?

Expecting a sequel ?

• May 31, 2018

enjoyable movie if you want something fun and funny.

enjoyable movie if you want something fun and funny.

• Mar 05, 2018

Can't understand the negativity on this one ...it had me chuckling away throughout as the film threw up these insane but plausible scenarios ...the characters were played to a tee ....I was gripped from start to finish.

• Feb 28, 2018

A simple to watch and understand amusing film.

A simple to watch and understand amusing film.

• Nov 18, 2017

Home sweet hell is a fun little movie with some insanely rediculous moments and mostly Irredeemable evil characters. Don is a complete mess and annoying coward until he redeems him self at the end. The movie has TV quality cinematography in an age where Indie films can look amazing, this is highly unacceptable and brings this movie down for me. However, I did like the movie and found enjoyment out of it even with the horrible TV quality of cinematography and some really bad moments of dialogue. I don't think this movie deserves all the hate it is getting, but I don't think this movie should be given any kind of special treatment. I would recommend this film to anyone who just wants to have a little bit of fun.

• Feb 02, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Jan 05, 2017

A total waste of time...:(

A total waste of time...:(

• Jul 16, 2016

Heigl plays a psychopath surprisingly well and Wilson does great playing her husband. It's campy and funny. Very enjoyable film.