Honey 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Honey 2 Reviews

October 6, 2016
Better than the original. Great dancing. Love the main guy.
September 9, 2016
This is another in the long line of movies about dance crews and their flashy dance moves. The tie between this sequel and the original is rather thin, but it is a good movie all the same.
May 15, 2016
edwardfrazierokkkkkkkkkkk
February 4, 2016
I will love to see this movie I have heard that this movie is very very good.
½ February 1, 2016
I really enjoyed this dancing movie a lot. I have to watch it one more time. There's some part I make have missed.
February 16, 2015
This is the best movie ever
December 4, 2014
I love this movie so much like I can't stop seeing this movie
September 5, 2014
I love it!! It's an amazing movie that I would watch over and over again!
July 20, 2014
It is awsome young dancers get to be good dancers
July 4, 2014
how much does it cost
June 16, 2014
i luv this movie it lets u know if u really want something u have reach for it and take it and when u fall u have to get right bac up and try again.
June 8, 2014
why is this not working
May 31, 2014
I love the HD crew I love u maria
and the rest of your crew
May 29, 2014
The legacy of legendary dancer and choreographer Honey Daniels lives on in spirited 17-year-old Maria Ramirez (Katerina Graham). After a brush with the law, Maria has returned to her gritty Bronx roots to rebuild her life with nothing but a talent for street dance and a burning ambition to prove herself. She finds refuge in the place that made her feel most alive as a kid at the rec center where Honey's exuberant classes first ignited her passion for dance.

Keeping on a straight and narrow means living with Honey's mom Connie (Lonette McKee) and holding down a job just to make ends meet. But a rare night out at a local dance club gives her an opportunity to let loose with a joy and energy she had almost forgotten. Maria's killer moves catch the eye of Brandon (Randy Wayne), a rec center volunteer, who invites her to help him transform a group of gifted but undisciplined dancers called the HD's.

Maria's skills also attract the attention of her old boyfriend Luis (Christopher 'War' Martinez), the charismatic leader of the award winning 718 dance crew, who hopes to lure her back into the street world she is trying to escape. In the meantime, she and Brandon begin a romantic relationship, mainly rooted in their mutual passion for dance. Seeing a chance at creating a new and meaningful life, Maria pours her heart and soul into dance and begins training the HDs to compete on the television dance competition "Dance Battlezone" which means going up against the 718 and Luis. Like Honey before her, Maria rediscovers the thrill of dancing as she finds out who she truly is and where she belongs.
March 8, 2014
this is a really good movie
February 27, 2014
I love dancing show is awesome
February 1, 2014
Love the part where the nerd had mustard on his face of his dance so rad dog
½ January 21, 2014
not as good as the first one
December 23, 2013
I really liked the movie and I think the movie was very romantic and I would love to see the movie again
December 21, 2013
This is my favorite dance movie ever! I love it so much, you should watch it also!