Honey 2 Reviews

• May 15, 2016

edwardfrazierokkkkkkkkkkk

edwardfrazierokkkkkkkkkkk

• Feb 04, 2016

I will love to see this movie I have heard that this movie is very very good.

I will love to see this movie I have heard that this movie is very very good.

• Feb 01, 2016

I really enjoyed this dancing movie a lot. I have to watch it one more time. There's some part I make have missed.

• Sep 05, 2014

I love it!! It's an amazing movie that I would watch over and over again!

I love it!! It's an amazing movie that I would watch over and over again!

• Jun 16, 2014

i luv this movie it lets u know if u really want something u have reach for it and take it and when u fall u have to get right bac up and try again.

• May 29, 2014

The legacy of legendary dancer and choreographer Honey Daniels lives on in spirited 17-year-old Maria Ramirez (Katerina Graham). After a brush with the law, Maria has returned to her gritty Bronx roots to rebuild her life with nothing but a talent for street dance and a burning ambition to prove herself. She finds refuge in the place that made her feel most alive as a kid at the rec center where Honey's exuberant classes first ignited her passion for dance. Keeping on a straight and narrow means living with Honey's mom Connie (Lonette McKee) and holding down a job just to make ends meet. But a rare night out at a local dance club gives her an opportunity to let loose with a joy and energy she had almost forgotten. Maria's killer moves catch the eye of Brandon (Randy Wayne), a rec center volunteer, who invites her to help him transform a group of gifted but undisciplined dancers called the HD's. Maria's skills also attract the attention of her old boyfriend Luis (Christopher 'War' Martinez), the charismatic leader of the award winning 718 dance crew, who hopes to lure her back into the street world she is trying to escape. In the meantime, she and Brandon begin a romantic relationship, mainly rooted in their mutual passion for dance. Seeing a chance at creating a new and meaningful life, Maria pours her heart and soul into dance and begins training the HDs to compete on the television dance competition "Dance Battlezone" which means going up against the 718 and Luis. Like Honey before her, Maria rediscovers the thrill of dancing as she finds out who she truly is and where she belongs.

• Feb 01, 2014