If I Stay Reviews

• Jun 27, 2019

touching and heart-warming story about life and some of the challenges we face

touching and heart-warming story about life and some of the challenges we face

• Jun 16, 2019

I think it is awesome! Great music, good story and great acting!

I think it is awesome! Great music, good story and great acting!

• Jun 01, 2019

Disappointed at how similarly it played to Marc Forester's 2005 tale.

Disappointed at how similarly it played to Marc Forester's 2005 tale.

• Apr 06, 2019

This was such a great movie. The book was better, but the books are always better. I love this movie and it has a great message. I recommend this movie to anyone who wants a good cry.

• Nov 09, 2018

`If I Stay´ show me how to stay in life

`If I Stay´ show me how to stay in life

• Oct 07, 2018

This is one of those films that got me into the romance genre.

This is one of those films that got me into the romance genre.

• Sep 21, 2018

If i stay es conmovedora ,cautivadora y realista,Su guion profundo logra ser el enganche mas melancólica entre espectador y el film, las actuaciones son promedio y en momentos se siente un poco vacía asi que sera disfrutable pero no memorable.

• Sep 17, 2018

A great story teaching young people the pros and cons of life.

A great story teaching young people the pros and cons of life.

• Aug 07, 2018

The story and writing were spectacular. Chloë Grace Moretz's performance is what helped make the movie especially fantastic. The other cast gave great performances especially Jamie Blackley, Mireille Enos, Lauren Lee Smith, and Joshua Leonard. I loved the supernatural Part of the story. The movie is really sad but also happy at the same time. One of my favorite romance movies and one of my favorite movies ever.

• Jun 03, 2018