Ingrid Goes West Reviews

• 3d ago

The performance by Plaza was Oscar worthy surrounded by a belivable cast delivering a PSA on the timely topic of the negative affects that social media has on mental health, self perception, and (ironically) socialization. My only issue with the film was the fairy tale ending. It felt rushed and delivered the wrong message for a film that felt like the script was building towards a bigger statement that would have been underlined with more tragedy than the fantastical which could have easily been mistaken as a near-death hallucination.

• Sep 06, 2019

The obsession, the madness, the danger of being a fanatic in love, is what Aubrey Plaza does in a sensational, frantic and crazy performance, while Elizabeth Olsen stands out as the celebrity of the moment, with a spectacular performance. Ingrid Goes West is so funny, original, dark, and crazy, and that ending surprised me..

• Aug 17, 2019

O filme romantiza um grave disturbio mental, é perturbador e possui uma história sem nexo, e o final leva a entender algo que não deveria ser passado, por ser algo extremamente absurdo.

• Jul 31, 2019

Ingrid goes west is a very good movie. It’s funny, incredibly entertaining, full of wonderful performances, and fantastic characters. It definitely gets ridiculous at points, and the ending is definitely cheesy and corny, but overall, it’s a lot of fun.

• Jul 11, 2019

cringe worthy but in a good way well acted

cringe worthy but in a good way well acted

• Jul 03, 2019

Amazing story with great interpretation of obssesions for being accepted in the society. Also the lead actress Aubrey Plaza and Elizabeth Olsen are spectacular with the roles. 🔥

• Jun 15, 2019

God a weird ass movie

God a weird ass movie

• Jun 06, 2019

Really like this satire of people who make pretend glamorous lives for Instagram. Full of pretentious, self-important people in their 20's.

• Apr 25, 2019

Came out of no where for me. Good suspensfull movie.

Came out of no where for me. Good suspensfull movie.

• Apr 13, 2019

This movie was a serious reality check for me and my friend. You never really realize how many people can see the stuff you put online. I enjoyed Ingrid Goes West. The acting was great and the storyline was very interesting. The ending was kind of disappointing. There was so much more I wanted to know and they didn't really talk about the fact that what happened between Taylor and Ingrid is actually not okay (in my oppinion) It's an okay movie, you won't miss out if you don't watch it, but it is an interesting storyline/topic.