Invincible Reviews

• Nov 14, 2019

A feel good movie with a lot of historical inaccuracies. That being said this movie is definitely an upper for any bad day.

• Jun 06, 2019

Biopics should have a good basis in reality. Invincible could also have been entitled Insincerity. The major points are simply false. Vince Papale was a pro football player for two years before he was invited to a PRIVATE workout, not a cattle call, which persuaded Dick Vermeil to put him on the team as an utility receiver. Also, Janet did not meet Papale until after his three seasons with the Eagles. Worse, the climax of the movie, the fumble Papale caused and ran into the endzone to win the game did not happen for not one but TWO reasons. First, the score at 1:20 left in the game was 13-7. Papale, however, did make the roster of the World Football League Philadelphia pursuant to an open tryout.

• Apr 11, 2019

Mark does an amazing job. Great picture, great story and even better meaning. A must see for the whole family.

• Mar 30, 2019

Fun and entertaining Disney movie, humble people always teach us lessons

Fun and entertaining Disney movie, humble people always teach us lessons

• Feb 07, 2019

I enjoyed the sports movie which is very loosely based on the oldest rookie to make an NFL team. Although most of the story of the movie is embellished, it still does make for a feel-good inspiring Cinderella story with a male as the lead, Mark Wahlberg is instantly likable and the Disney treatment does make you care about the outcome. Still, I was expecting something more from the story.

• Sep 04, 2018

its perpetual winning scoreboard.. Invincible Invincible is a character driven biographical sport drama about a guy who runs on merit and passion for football for a team who isn't ready to accept his fate. Ticking for around 100 minutes, the feature isn't fast paced but charms its way out with ease. And the credit goes to its fluent writing that isn't distracted by any of the commercial aspects. It feels more personal because it is more grounded, brimmed with tiny little mutual notions which helps to connect with the audience instantly. Having said that, it doesn't suggest in any way that it is a smarter tale than one usually gets in such genres. It runs on plethora of cliches and familiar structure but on its own mediocrity, it is thoroughly entertaining. When the makers focuses on behind the stage activities, that procedure is somehow the real gem of the feature. It may be short on technical aspects like background score and editing but has decent enough cinematography to respect its game. The theme of the feature is eerily palpable to the earthiness of the streets and the field and with sharp sound effects it offers the anticipated experience of the field to the audience. Wahlberg is calm and focused and has invested a lot in its passionate project and fortunately the hard work pays off whilst Banks and Kinnear's undercooked characters are one of the weakest link. Gann's script requires creativity and clearer vision but with an eye on the horizon Core's execution is genuine enough to make it to the end line with a score point in his hand. Nail-biting dramatic games, the ruggedness and the personal and more manual version of the makers of such genre are the high points of the feature. Invincible is not a game changer but it keeps the audience hooked in its perpetual winning scoreboard.

• Mar 15, 2018

I am not an American Football fan and i enjoyed this "Rocky" for American Football. The film is very Disney and i am sure played with some of the real facts but as a sports drama it is pretty fun to watch and Marky Mark downplays the role really well. One Of Wahlberg's better roles.

• Jan 29, 2018

The movie is entertaining and paints a believable picture of professional football and life in South Philly. Both Mark Walhburg and Greg Kinnear deliver solid performances. The story is filled with melodramatic flairs which has to be expected in a film titled "Invincible".

• Nov 10, 2017

(4.5 out of 6) When we see we hate losing when our team performs bad. When we hate other things when bills pile, we can't balance life, friends and relationships. When we hate how everything around us sucks when life is hard. When what we like we enjoy, when we play the game great that others like what they see and other things they hate. When we see there are other things we hate our rivals beside us. When we see we got to stop hating ourselves and start hating others who put you down. When we see we like other things that like us to do good. When others see we are making others look bad to hate us. When hating comes natural when we are not here to make friends, but to get a spot on the team. When we see waiting for it to all end we hate when we don't know. When we hate falling back to make necessary adjustments to our game. When we hate falling to only get right back up. When we hate all the aches & pains that come with the game to see it's all worth it to get a spot. When living in some dumps we hate the realities it brings to like some perks. When other things we hate is it all ending to just focus on one at a time so we don't lose it all. When what we hate is not knowing to like a few tips and tricks that helps us. When we see we hate the same results when signs are showing no progress. When what others see and hope for is liking the home team and hating all other teams that we know our city is counting on us. When what others hate is the business counting on them to win when football is about progress and business. When we see we hate cutting those who we really like, when they got heart. When we see the city could use a boost when we hate hard times to see one of their own do good. When what we like to hate are some people when they are good company. When we hate one of our own leaving to hate how we going to miss them. When we hate other things when it's pressure, when it messes with our stomachs and nerves. When what we grew up liking we must hate when we are rivals. When we see that we hate missing something's when it's our opponents move. When what we like we grow to hate when there is no love in losing. When we hate how things can just go up in smoke when dreams and our livelihoods could vanish that we hate what comes after, that fight to crawl back fighting. When we hate to do somethings to people to do it anyway when it's right. When we see what we others can't see to disappoint them. When we hate how serious things get when not around friends when we could use a pick me up. When we hate how others dont treat us like one of the guys to be seen as a girl we know we ain't the guys to see we like them. When we see there is plenty to like about our team to hate not to do it for them. When what others hate we need to get over when they like us to do good. When we hate the lows some things might bring to enjoy the highs they eventually come, when what we can't help but not hate is a fan that we do it for them and others.

• Aug 19, 2017

it is a movie that shows if you work hard you can live your dream.

it is a movie that shows if you work hard you can live your dream.