Iron Man 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Iron Man 3 Reviews

February 20, 2017
This Iron Man movie is now my favorite
February 19, 2017
I just love Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man. And this movie is another good edition to the franchise.
February 18, 2017
really so so excited for this
½ February 15, 2017
The kick-start to phase two of Marvel's Cinematic Universe is plain entertaining. Obviously, this movie has all the elements to describe it as a good film that gives you a nice moment, providing: laughter, action, intense visuals and many surprises. Iron Man 3 takes a step down on the flamboyant turn and goes toward in a darker route. What I loved about this Robert Downey Jr Iron Man character is his amazing narcissist character and persuasiveness, it was exactly those characteristics that made him unique. Well, that's pretty much it while waiting for The Avengers 2 ...
February 13, 2017
4/5 Stars. A good deal better than Iron Man 2. Probably the best of the 3 films. I liked the twists and Guy Pearce was a strong villain. Robert Downey Jr. and That Guy From Hotel Rwanda team up to beat bad guys, basically. I particularly liked how they did The Mandarin and the almost fourth-wall trolling. There were some typical Hollywood moments that were obviously going to go one way, but the movie was more satisfying than I was expecting. The treatment of PTSD as well was ok, but stereotypical and brief. Overall, a strong addition to the series.
February 9, 2017
With very good imagery and special effects, an interesting story and an excellent twist, terrific acting, strong characterization and so well utilized characters, Iron Man 3 has absolutely mediocre villains and some of its action was dull and overlong, but it is mostly very satisfying and quite underrated and is the most human and probably the most tonally serious Marvel movie yet and it is a worthy third entry in this trilogy.
½ February 5, 2017
I'm gonna give this Film Iron Man 3 The Same Thing as I Gave Iron Man 2 So Yeah But Still Good MOVIE GOOD JOB ROBERT DOWNEY JR! HAVE A COOKIE!
February 5, 2017
Hilarious and brilliant. I can't believe I was going to give this film a miss. I'm glad there wasn't another film that appealed to me tonight. 2nd time: Emma 10/10. Lucy 9/10.
February 2, 2017
Regardless of some plotholes, a highly entertaining movie that manages to add some depth to Tony's character and show superheroing taking a toll on him. After the disappointment of the second film, this one manages to up the stakes, surprise and have some really awesome moments.
January 29, 2017
To be honest this movie is really good even though it's not accurate to the comics in the comic book fans they can just screw off this movie is really good and I hope they make it worth our time in film and face three or four of marbles upcoming movies and timeline
January 27, 2017
A new director takes on the reign to the Iron Man franchise, Shane Black. Iron Man 3 is better than Iron Man 2 but not on par with the first Iron Man. The film is a little darker and more serious than its predecessors but not by much. Entertaining adventure, some cool action sequences, with some surprises, let's get right to the surprises. 1 of the notable twist was Ben Kingsley's supposedly role of The Mandarin, wasn't really The Mandarin, he was just an actor with substance-abuse hired by the real villain to fake it. Ben Kingsley's talents were wasted. As a long time, comic book fan, I've gotta say, that was truly a disappointing twist in the movie, disgusted by it. And that's that.
January 23, 2017
one of the most boring movies I've seen in a good while. Other people can go enjoy this film but I will not be watching this movie again
½ January 21, 2017
Absolutely loved this movie. Unfortunately, it was not as good as the first Iron Man movie. Most true comic book fans are going to be absolutely pissed with the character twist in the movie, and they have every right to be. However, since I did not grow up reading comic books, I just rolled with it. As always, Robert Downey Jr. reminds why he was cast as Tony Stark with another fantastic performance. This movie is definitely a must-see for all those who are fans of just Iron Man or Marvel movies in general. 4/5
½ January 18, 2017
It was fun the first time and doesn't hold up well on second viewing. Watch Iron Man 2 again instead, that movie has been unfairly dismissed.
½ January 8, 2017
Slow at the beginning, but then I liked it.
January 6, 2017
A twist that is better left out but still continues to be a good movie.
January 5, 2017
One of the better entries in the MCU.
½ January 1, 2017
Underrated, love how this movie explores tony is iron man even without the suits
½ January 1, 2017
I was thinking on rather to give this 3 stars or 3 and a half stars,but after a recent watch,I spotted more things I liked more than hated. Robert Downey Jr still is a great Iron Man and the action is great(although some uses too much CGI), and while its not a good story, it was decent for time to time. Now, Lets get to the thing everyone hates on this movie....Mandarin. I do wish he was used better but I'm not going to rant on it since I'm not a Mandarin fan. Like said before, most of the action utilizes all of its heavy effects to a big budget. Many Fans probably won't like this movie, I do but we're coming close to my favorite of the MCU...