Johnny Tsunami Reviews

• May 21, 2017

Greatest movie I have ever seen. The imagery is immaculate, and the acting is second to none. I am a better man, nay, a better human after watching this film. The way Johnny Capahalla seizes the day and learns to out do his opponent after only weeks of training goes leaps and bounds over what is expected with your run of the mill Disney movie. I want my future kids to watch this film. And their kids after them. I can think of no greater right of passage than to watch Johnny Tsunami mount the slopes and thrust himself into the podium. No film better. 5/5 for this timeless masterpiece.

• Apr 26, 2017

A fish out of water story like it's never been told before .

A fish out of water story like it's never been told before .

• Apr 09, 2016

Johnny Tsunami (if that's what he is REAL name is) is a terrible homosexual female who disgraces snowboarding as we know it. I used to like snowboarding until I watched Johnny Tsunami. This movie has destroyed my life. Ever since I was a boy I loved to snowboard but now I'm a girl and I despise it because of this god awful film. This movie destroyed my family. My dad won't even look my mom in the eyes anymore. I have no idea why you monsters gave this film a 62%. I want to die every day.

• Jan 28, 2014

Watched: 28 Jan 2014

Watched: 28 Jan 2014

• Aug 10, 2013

Johnny goes from the waves to the mountains. Great movie!

Johnny goes from the waves to the mountains. Great movie!

• Jun 13, 2013

It's a great family movie. My kids and I loved it. Been trying to find on DVD for my grandkids. Nearly impossible.

• Apr 29, 2013

An Hawaiian kid takes his surfing skills to snowboarding in Vermont. Cheesy kids comedy that is rightfully largely forgotten, as it is forgettable.

• Feb 17, 2013

I liked how the film showed the differences between surfing from Snowboarding.

I liked how the film showed the differences between surfing from Snowboarding.

• Aug 11, 2012

I have no idea why, but for some reason, "Johnny Tsunami" is one of my most viewed posts ever. As a result, I am expanding this review. I remember liking this movie as a kid, despite how predictable it might be. It is the type of movie that I never considered to be great, but it was a good little feel-good movie that younger audiences like my past self, will surely enjoy. If you like going back and watching early 2000s Disney Channel movies, this one is a must.

• Edward S Super Reviewer
    May 12, 2012

Okay, let's be honest here: It's your own fault for watching a film called "Johnny Tsunami."