Kedi Reviews

• Jun 01, 2019

This movie about the cats of Istanbul is wonderful

This movie about the cats of Istanbul is wonderful

• Mar 29, 2019

If you have a heart, you'll appreciate this flick. If you like cats, you will love this flick. Like the fisherman said in this film, *People who dont like animals, dont like people.* Words of wisdom.

• Nov 13, 2018

2018-11-14 A very warm movie. It's a god sent that they still have those kind of old-fashioned houses to have this kind of life style and living with the cats. I don't think we can find this in Taiwan, even in the country side.

• Oct 27, 2018

A heartwarming documentary that captures the special connection between people and cats in a beautiful way. I loved every minute of this film. It's visually pleasant and brilliantly direct so that the viewer gets to see the world through a cat's eyes. I enjoyed the multiple stories told and how effortlessly they shift from one to the next. There's so much to love about this movie even if you're not a cat lover.

• Oct 21, 2018

Is this the best structured movie of all time? No. Could it flow a bit better? Yes. But no other film gives justice to this special place, the cats, and the human need for these cats like this film does.

• Aug 20, 2018

Love Kedi! In some ways, the film is sort of just a 79-minute cat video. But it's a charming, endearing ode to cats, cat-lovers and some of the better traits that make us human. And a few of the vignettes are as interesting for the people they feature as for the cats. Also, some great Istanbul footage.

• Aug 15, 2018

I LOVED this movie!! Watched it twice. The cats had names and personalities. The cats chose their owners. They run wild in Istanbul - the people take care of them and sometimes they take care of the people.....it was beautifully put together !!

• Jul 17, 2018

Highly informative and likable documentary does not only introduce you to some amazing cat characters, but also to some wonderful people as well and sheds light on an otherwise rarely illuminated aspect of an urban culture.

• Apr 15, 2018

I own it. Beautiful on all levels.

I own it. Beautiful on all levels.

• Mar 26, 2018

Beautifully photographed, charming and lovingly made documentary about Istanbul's street cats, numbering in the hundreds of thousands for thousands of years. The film focuses on seven cats with distinct personalities. As the residents of Istanbul tell their cat stories, there is a strong philosophical sense. A philosophy of life and a philosophy of cats.