Kicking & Screaming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kicking & Screaming Reviews

October 21, 2016
Not the best comedy movie, but surly not the worst.
September 23, 2016
Fun movie. Mike Ditka is a hoot!
July 19, 2016
The movie gives him no proper role but that's the freaking reason why it's funny
July 13, 2016
I'm a fan of Will Ferrell, but I didn't have any fun watching this film, because his character isn't funny. The performances are abysmal to the finish, Ferrell was horrible to the kids, the plot was forgettable, the acting and dialogue was forgettable as well. I enjoy most of Will Ferrell's films, but this one failed to amuse me. Personally, there are better comedies than ones like this, especially ones with Will Ferrell.
June 30, 2016
I'm not a huge fan of soccer but Will Ferrell is one funny coach!
May 25, 2016
I know it doesn't give him a proper role but that's what makes it funny
March 13, 2016
It's a pretty funny movie, even though its super silly. Will Ferrell fans will definitely be pleased by it.
February 28, 2016
Alright... Not as funny as most Farrell movies, but some decent messaging about minor sports and coaching ;)
½ February 20, 2016
February 7, 2016
well this was disappointing. not will ferrell's funniest moment. I only liked it cos it was about football
December 23, 2015
Too much kicking and too much screaming, there's nothing in this film to keep Farrell from monopolizing the attention of the camera and crowd out anything else. Also incredibly sappy, this film is something that parents who love Farrell's charms can watch with their children, which is as much a bad thing as a good thing.
December 17, 2015
One of my favorite comedy films of all time.
November 14, 2015
sat morn family film time yay...........not yay got 20mins in couldnt watch any more. i think the movie failed to give will f the comic setup he deserves
August 13, 2015
funny watched it three times in a row
August 10, 2015
Cute and tame just do not suit Farrell's comedy very well nor does it amuse the audience.
July 22, 2015
Will Ferrell is somewhat funny but the movie isn't.
June 30, 2015
guilty pleasure. i don't care how bad this movie might actually be, i still this it's absolutely hysterical
February 20, 2015
Cute kids movie - more suited to Nick at nite than the movie theatre, but fun for a Sunday afternoon.
Will Farrell is ok here, but he REALLY found his niche in ELF.
December 28, 2014
How can you not like this movie? It's fun!
½ November 27, 2014
I remember my parents wanted to see this so I ended up watching KICKING AND SCREAMING with them when I was seven. It sucked then and sucks now. Will Ferrell is overacting and yelling to the max, and the script is terribly unfunny. It's pointlessly cruel with unlikable characters, and it's about as alienating as a film can get. Avoid.