Ladyhawke Reviews

• Feb 08, 2020

É um filme excepcionalmente romântico, a trama tem alguns furos, mas é inegável o fato dele ser cativante.

• Feb 02, 2020

I love this movie. It has a cult following of romantics I'm sure. There are less than a dozen movies I'll watch multiple times, this is one of them. Backdraft is another, Twister ... I'm not a completely hopeless romantic.

• Jan 17, 2020

One of my all-time favourites. Visually striking, engaging plot, well-placed humour.

• Jan 11, 2020

One of my favorite movies of all time. Not a new story line for sure but interesting enough. If you loved Shrek, you'll love this one. It is almost identical. The soundtrack is written by Andrew Powell. If you like Allen Parson's Project music, he was the arranger, conductor and composer of most of their albums. I think it is brilliant and a wonderful backdrop to this epic fantasy. It was my introduction to many of the key characters. The Mouse (Matthew Broderick) is the comedy relief to the story and an unlikely liaison to the hero (Rutger Hauer). What can I say about Michelle Pfeiffer that hasn't already been said. Her beauty and innocence is captivating.

• Dec 23, 2019

This movie is a wonderous wonderful wonderland of fantasy and adventure. I have enjoyed it numerous times since 1987. A must see. Truly stunning settings, amazing music and the special effects are very special. Camille McALoon #CamilleMcALoon

• Oct 23, 2019

One of my favorites as a child. Great fight scenes, cool story and very original score. I never got why people didn't love this more. Really well cast too.

• Oct 20, 2019

I loved this movie. The ultimate love story, truth and love overcome evil.

I loved this movie. The ultimate love story, truth and love overcome evil.

• Oct 08, 2019

This is a really good movie not just as a romance but as a medieval fantasy.

This is a really good movie not just as a romance but as a medieval fantasy.

• Sep 15, 2019

This fantasy movie has exceptional everything, from acting, story, cast, choreography. I love watching this movie over and over.

• Aug 06, 2019

Maybe one of the few medieval fantasy "artisanal movies" (cit. Tarantino) that did not need heavy VFX to drag the audience in its emotional circuits. Perfect storytelling.