Love in the Buff - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love in the Buff Reviews

April 13, 2015
Miriam's acting was overrated as best actress in my opinion.
January 13, 2014
beautifully shot, deeper involving, expanded location sequel! minus 1 star because film doesn't spend enough time on the significant others. so, the mains stay guilt free. otherwise beijing and yang mi are gorgeous!! : D
June 30, 2013
Fun and realistic sequal to the 2010 hit "Love in a Puff"
½ January 13, 2013
Gets points just for authentic Cantonese vulgarity.
October 17, 2012
an odd choice for the director of Dream Home ( a gory slasher ) but still a very funny international film.
October 13, 2012
Love In A Puff was so much better.
October 1, 2012
Ho-Cheung Pang, Miriam Yeung and Shawn Yue are back in this love story between Jimmy and Cherie without the frequent cigarettes. Only this time they become ex-lovers and they stumble to another relationship, but they found a good way to become lovers again. Acting is fine like the first, but there is much more story in this film compare with the first.
September 30, 2012
Can't believe they managed a sequel from Love in a Puff....Mini Yang is cute tho!
September 25, 2012
Then this....... Finally the gal took the risk and gave the never mature guy a 2nd chance and hope he would change........
Hm.... It didnt work out before.......will it....?
½ August 26, 2012
the Love In A Puff/ The Buff installments were very well written, enjoyable, likable! I may prefer this to the slightly more 'frivolous' In A Puff.
that mini yang looked quite delectable here. and nope, i had no beef with the shawn yue/ miriam yeung pairing. however incompatible they looked together, they did make quite a cute, believable screen couple in these.
August 4, 2012
A sequel that continues to bloom its cute and romantic love comedy "Love in a Puff", which brings the level of love to a more mature state... which I really enjoy. From the sweet and loving honeymoon courtship period in a relationship, to a more mature and stagnent relationship, then the cooling off period and end up with reconciliation and acceptance.

At the end of the day, staying true to your heart and believing in what we treasure most is what that makes the relationship stronger.
July 23, 2012
">?失
1/2? (R)...' 1/2? 1/2
½ June 23, 2012
3/4 3/4'????, (R)"'>深(TM)? 3/4,".
June 13, 2012
too much "teaching", the previous one is much more better
½ June 3, 2012
who want to go see it this Fri or over the weekend?
½ May 13, 2012
Finally watched it... and I can now understand it's such a big hit. It's better than the Love in the Puff!! Very witty, funny, realistic, and most importantly, it's modern romance in HK style. Never a fan of Shawn Yu and Miriam Yeung but I think they did a marvellous job this time :)
½ May 9, 2012
surprisingly I do love this movie!!!!
it seems a reflection of what's going on.......now
½ April 27, 2012
Possibly the best love movie from HK for year 2012.
½ April 22, 2012
90 points. Pang Ho Cheung's movie. Miriam Yeung + Shawn Yue = Jimmy Cheung + Cherie Yue. GOOD MOVIE.
April 20, 2012
??,??,??.????????????. i n ss!w ! ??i n 3^07 ! .