MAC and Me Reviews

• Oct 06, 2019

Ugly dead inside aliens save dummy children trying to fall off cliffs. Enough said, worst movie of all time

• Aug 27, 2019

best movie ever better the endgame

best movie ever better the endgame

• Aug 21, 2019

This movie was absoloutly fantastic. Mysterious alien creature is a kind hearted alien and saves the life of his best friend after he blows up in a gas station i do not even know but this movie is a total dumpster fire...

• Aug 15, 2019

The horrible movie has ridiculously fake-looking, cheap special effects, and one of the sloppiest stories in any film I've ever seen. It is truly the worst movie that I have ever watched in my entire life!

• Aug 07, 2019

Best movie I've ever seen, flawless plot, amazing performances from all the actors, especially Jade Calegory. The aliens looked amazing and extremely realistic and completely convinced me to buy 1,000 liters of coca-cola. All in all, best movie ever.

• Aug 07, 2019

I grew up watching this movie so it will always hold a sentimental nostalgia for me. Yes it has some product placement with coke and mcdonalds, but who really cares? If you can ignore its similarities to ET, then you can enjoy this one a little.

• Jul 23, 2019

i really like it, the alien is cute and the children are very believable. yeah, it's an ad and an E.T rip off, but its still a fun film to watch with your kids, id rather watch this than alot of kids programming.

• Jun 22, 2019

So-bad-that-it-is-good does not apply to this movie. But so-bad-that-it-is-bad does.

• Jun 21, 2019

Absurd looking aliens--who look like they are into some kinky stuff--befreind a boy in a wheelchair who knows not to judge a book by it's cover. Paul Rudd and Conan O'Brien.

• May 28, 2019

Its so bad its funny. There is a little "meme" in my family now of when something is really bad we go Pretty nice. E.T ripoff though.