MAC and Me Reviews

• 2d ago

Someone at McDonald's saw "E.T." on VHS, eatin' Reese's Pieces. Then along came Coca-Cola. The rest is cinematic history--and it's at its worst.

• Oct 15, 2020

Yet another '80's movie with a kid in a wheelchair. Add an Alien that never changes his expression, and high jinks ensue!

• Oct 12, 2020

this movie is shameful very badly ugly

this movie is shameful very badly ugly

• Sep 29, 2020

Kind of movie which are repeatedly broadcasted on TV to keep toddlers engaged.

Kind of movie which are repeatedly broadcasted on TV to keep toddlers engaged.

• Sep 17, 2020

Obviously this movie is a bit low budget. Having said that it is not a B-movie . It is great for all young children and those adults that still have that child spirit living strong. If you were watching it in 2020 you could say the graphics in the special effects are not very good and almost laughable. But that is not fair, it came out many years ago and for its time the special effects were actually pretty good. The story is uplifting as the star of the movie is handicapped and spends his life in a wheelchair and when he meets Mac He is not judged in those he instantly has a true friendship.

• Aug 02, 2020

Spielberg still has a lot learn.

Spielberg still has a lot learn.

• Jun 17, 2020

Someone decided to make a movie-length commercial and used an E.T. rip-off to do it. Awful.

• May 31, 2020

So bad it's good. Magical space degenerates get green cards.

So bad it's good. Magical space degenerates get green cards.

• Apr 27, 2020

This was absolutely the dumbest stupidest movie I've ever seen. This movie makes the POD PEOPLE look serious!! Even ATOMIC TWISTER looks good right now!! The ending was excruciatingly ridiculous, I see it cost 16M to make....WHAT,??? The average actor couldnt have been given more than 35 bucks, a case of COKE, and a few big mac coupons for their next trip to MCDONALD'S!! I can hardly wait to invite others to watch this masterpiece!! Oh yeah, I wanted to let you know I gave the movie a half star, only because I couldnt figure out how to give it NONE!!○○○○

• Apr 24, 2020

Without a doubt, a terribly embarassing movie and just too bad to even watch without having your head metaphorically explode. I can't describe how horrified this movie made me. Ugly aliens, awful movie.