Machete Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

Just fun over the top action-packed high-end that has B movie appeal.

Just fun over the top action-packed high-end that has B movie appeal.

• Feb 06, 2020

If you enjoy B movies like I do, this one is sure to tickle your pickle.

If you enjoy B movies like I do, this one is sure to tickle your pickle.

• Dec 26, 2019

To watch this movie you should like action, violent, and not too much thinking

To watch this movie you should like action, violent, and not too much thinking

• Dec 03, 2019

Nasty, blood, evil. Bunch of has been actors trying to save their careers! DeNiro says he's a leftist and yet did this movie! Lmao Best thing in movie is Danny!!

• Nov 14, 2019

The best B movie you’ll ever watch

The best B movie you’ll ever watch

• Aug 04, 2019

zero stars Robert Rodriguez doesn't know how to invite the audience into his films. He instead scares them away with crazy creepy blood fests like this. Take my advice: save your hard earned money for something better.

• Jul 22, 2019

Very cartoonish and was hoping for more from Robert Rodriguez but still very enjoyable with a refreshingly different kind of role for Robert De Niro

• Jul 10, 2019

violent and funny movie at very high levels, almost absurd for some parts but always beautiful and above all it is never boring

• May 13, 2019

Funny, violent,action and over the top non-stop gore.

Funny, violent,action and over the top non-stop gore.

• Aug 05, 2018

Ok mediocre action movie starring Danny trejo and directed by Robert Rodriquez. I'll forget this crazy movie in a week.