Man of the House Reviews

• Oct 29, 2019

Not good. But not horrible.

Not good. But not horrible.

• Jun 04, 2019

I Love This Movie Have it on dvd i really enjoy it how can any bash this movie

I Love This Movie Have it on dvd i really enjoy it how can any bash this movie

• Jan 12, 2019

This movie is meant to be a comedy, and I think Tommy Lee Jones did an excellent job with it, as well as cedric The Entertainer. The movie opens like a typical action movie and then goes with the comedy all the way until the end, that being said, the movie wasn't all bad, the laughs were obvious, the plot unbelieble, and all of the girls were all beautiful. So for this being an ok movie, just to watch once, and seeing the girls again, I give " Man O f The House " a C.

• Feb 17, 2018

Love it! I’ve watched this one multiple times. Great plot? Great acting? Not really the point on this one. I laughed over and over and found it very entertaining.

• Oct 01, 2017

Man of the house may not funny enough to be considered a comedy but I can't say that I didn't enjoy it

• Apr 03, 2017

It's stupid, but damnit I think TLJ is hilarious here.

It's stupid, but damnit I think TLJ is hilarious here.

• May 01, 2016

An embarrassingly bad movie, Man of The House is one of those deliveries that are suitable only for Saturday/Sunday morning showing on a family friendly TV channel. Dull, absurd and certainly far from being funny, this is a painful to watch comedy which better be avoided. Tommy Lee Jones is the Texas Ranger Lt. Roland Sharp who is on an undercover mission as a cheerleading coach. When an important informant is killed and several cheerleaders from his team become witnesses, the scope of Lee's job changes as he has to protect them. This results in a chain of supposedly funny events following the fact that a conservative Texas Ranger should be taking care of several young, energetic students. Everything in Stephen Herek's movie is below the level of mediocrity and could be even considered offending for the average movie-goer. The story is absurd and filled with to so much stereotyping that in the end you may be totally bored, acting is poor as well and even though Tommy Lee Jones delivers his typical grumpy performance, this is not enough to make the movie even partially watchable. In conclusion, even if you find yourself on a coach, scrolling through the TV channels with nothing to do (just like me) and see this movie being shown: just skip the channel.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Oct 08, 2015

A feel-good movie with Tommy Lee Jones acting as a father figure to five ditzy cheerleaders. Not his best effort.

• Sep 30, 2015

This movie is so stupid it's funny.

This movie is so stupid it's funny.

• Jul 07, 2015

Kinda predicable, silly, goofy, but you wont die if you waste one hour in it.

Kinda predicable, silly, goofy, but you wont die if you waste one hour in it.