McFarland USA Reviews

• Apr 10, 2019

A nice change from the overly common football and baseball movies.

A nice change from the overly common football and baseball movies.

• Feb 01, 2019

It's about running and it's unshamedly heart on it's sleeve corny...obviously I loved it. It's pretty predictable and sails close to being incredibly condesceneding at times but I'll let it all go, it made me feel good for the duration and that's all you can ask of this type of sports movie.

• Jan 24, 2019

A completely boring, predictable, and cheesy nothing of a film. With some horribly bland cinematography and uninspired script littered with clitches.

• Jan 16, 2019

This movie does exactly what its sets out to do tells a feel good movie about a true story that will motivate you and have you feeling for those less fortunate for yourself. My only complaint about the movie is how rough it is around the edges many of the scenes could have used a little more lead up or an extra line of dialogue so as to not leave the audience scratching their head. Fun for the family if you are looking for a movie not great if your looking for a film.

• Nov 21, 2018

This movie has its solid emotional moments & moments. But on the other hand, it is still a drama movie where the people were supposed to be rooting for always win. Since this is based on a true story, it is stuck into important plot lines, which limits creativity. One minor complaint: Most of the lines that arent in clear English or just not in English arent subtitled.

• Oct 21, 2018

An inspiring and heartwarming true story!

An inspiring and heartwarming true story!

• Sep 01, 2018

Great movie. No smut, violence, cussing or corny dialog. Has a good message and entertaining to watch.

• Apr 30, 2018

Great story. insparational and portrayed perfectly.

Great story. insparational and portrayed perfectly.

• Nov 30, 2017

Great movie! Amazing content!!! It’s freakin awesome!!!!

Great movie! Amazing content!!! It’s freakin awesome!!!!

• Oct 15, 2017

Has the occasional melodrama tinge, however, this is a beautiful movie, that builds upon its basis and creates a truly wonderful and inspirational tal for us all