Meet The Browns - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet The Browns Reviews

November 13, 2015
Bassett's always an asset but even she can not save this lifeless melodrama.
½ August 29, 2015
Okay the movie was way over dramatic I would not recommend this Tyler perry movie because It was so poorly made
½ December 19, 2014
Even though Madea has a small screen time, the film's nature was an improvement after her last two films because of being more hilarious and showing more heart. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 15, 2014
inspiring and with a good meening.
½ March 16, 2014
It pains me to see Rick Fox acting. Not even the divine Angela Bassett could make me believe him as a viable love interest. And she is still one of the most beautiful women in the world. David Mann is an underrated actor for all the antics he can elicit from seemingly nowhere. Overall good film.
January 27, 2014
in general, i don't watch black movies. so i expected not much about it. but it was warm, charm, n cheerful.
August 4, 2013
I liked it even with all the cliches in it. However; Angela Bassett played her role well.
½ July 14, 2013
I wish Madea just come out more in this movie... She's so funny! It was a nice romantic comedy movie...
July 2, 2013
this was a gud movie to and the youngest daughter is so pretty
½ June 24, 2013
Tyler Perry is only funny when he's being serious.
April 5, 2013
I really wanna see this movie. It look good, and Tyler Perry alwayz makin good moviez, so i wouldn't be surprised if itz good.
½ January 30, 2013
It was such a bad tyler perry movie. Worse than daddys little girls.
December 27, 2012
This movie was decent, not great. I mean it had it's moments, but for the most part it was your typical Tyler Perry movie that was good but nothing great.
½ December 2, 2012
It was pretty funny. A typical Tyler Perry movie. The next movie is going to be Madea goes to jail. lol
November 27, 2012
Good movie, could have been a little more tied together. Everything seemed to happen so fast, but I guess I'm just used to his 4 hour long plays, lol.
October 18, 2012
Funny, sad and touching.
September 29, 2012
all tyler movies r the bomb!!!
August 16, 2012
It was Hilarious! I love Tyler Perry.... he's great!
July 14, 2012
It was good. If you like Tyler Perry then you will love this movie.
½ July 9, 2012
One of Tyler Perry's better movies.