Miss You Already Reviews

• Apr 13, 2019

Miss You Already tells the story of two live long best friends, who went through everything together. The story plays out around a time Milly and Jess both go through their difficulties, Jess is trying to start a family with her husband while Milly just found out about her cancer. The movies shows their struggle with certain situations as well as the relationship they have with each other, their husbands and their families. I went to see this movie with one of my friends. When me and her go to the movies we most of the time go for romantic comedies. We chose this movie without knowing what is was about, and it hit us right in the face, real hard. I didn't feel like I was watching a super great movie, but I'm gonna be honest with y'all, there were some tears. The acting was great. Drew Barrymore did a great Jess, she was an interesting character. Super sweet with a total different lifestyle from Milly. I think Jess took a lot of shit from Milly, and I was just waiting for her breaking point. I wasn't entirely sure how that would go down, but it totally fitted her character and Drew did just great. Milly on the other hand was a character I didn't like from the start. Of course she's a mighty strong woman who made some serious mistakes but in the end she's just herself, which I thought was beautiful. The way she even made jokes when all was almost over, I think that showed her real character. Dominic Cooper did a great job as Kit. He made a transformation throughout the movie, none of the other characters did. The way he helped Milly out with everything and how he was in their relationship in general was very wonderful. The movie had a lot of "shakey closeups" in it. Which I see more often in these kind of movies so I guess that's a thing. It made it feel more real and gave you time to really think about things I guess, but I think there were a few to many in this one. I really enjoyed the more personal shots, one of my favorites was when Milly just came out of surgery to remove her breasts and she's facing the window, that was a really pretty shot. Miss You Already is a beautiful movie about friends who go through a tough part of lives together, filled with laughs and tears. I enjoyed it but it wasn't the greatest movie ever made.

• Mar 24, 2019

Wonderful heartfelt story. True friendship can be quite strong and life defining. One would be so lucky as to have such a special bond, even (especially) if only once. Great chemistry between Toni Colette and Drew Barrymore.

• Mar 04, 2019

LOVE Drew Barrymore and Toni Collette in this!

LOVE Drew Barrymore and Toni Collette in this!

• May 28, 2018

profunda ,real y triste ,un film que trasmite el amor entre dos mejores amiga ,gracia a actuaciones bien realizadas y desarrolló de personajes perfectamente construido ,una historia cliche que se a retratado en el cine bastante, una historia bien dirigida y bien realizada.

• Jan 26, 2018

Only movie in my life to make me cry

Only movie in my life to make me cry

• Sep 24, 2017

This movie is raw and beautiful. It shows an intense friendship and how life can get out of control. It makes you want to hug your best firend and pull them close. It is truly heart touching.

• Jul 28, 2017

I had a similar experience with my best friend, so this movie was very meaningful to me. I found the movie cathartic--I did A LOT of crying. Great acting by two of my favorite actresses.

• May 18, 2017

From the start you know how this is going to end but even so it's a great film that will make you think about your own life.

• Apr 25, 2017

This movie doesn't always move at a steady pace, but it was interesting to watch. It isn't a great movie, but for a movie about the friendship between two women, it is about as good as I expected it to be.

• Apr 02, 2017

Represented as the female version of a "bromance", this sexy movie full of laughter, not sentimental but rather dramatic and sweet, narrates the strong bound between two female friends and how they confront different challenges of life, including falling in love, separation, upbringing and disease. The story can turn out to be a chick-flick sometimes, because it's quite predictable but this is not all bad, because in the end the proposal is solid, serious and it has a very emotional load. The characters are honest and offer great performances, however the plot as well as the script could build a more original version of the cancer and how this is dealt by people around the affected one. 66/100