Mr. Bean's Holiday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mr. Bean's Holiday Reviews

½ January 19, 2017
A great, more family friendly comedy than the previous installment, that provides laughable humor, even if it can't help but seem rather stupid.
January 13, 2017
First time we see Mr, Bean in years and what do we get? A movie which is "eh". Not that good but not the worst movie I have ever seen I guess. Mediocre plot, Good and bad jokes, mostly good but still some bad ones.
January 5, 2017
You know... I can't resist.
December 29, 2016
This Film Is Well made, detailed and it's a cool movie
½ December 26, 2016
Sequel to Bean is pretty okay like the first one. I think the first film deserves a better score than this one based on the acting and the amount of laughs. There wasn't many laughs in this film. I remember watching this in the Cinema and there was just the odd chuckle but that was it, It could have been a better film and I think if you are looking for laughs you should probably look elsewhere.
December 6, 2016
Mr. Bean's Holiday may not be the best film out there and it's hard to think of this film as some sort of remarkable cinematic achievement but the film improves over the Mr. Bean's last movie managing to benefit from its story that pays homage to some French guy called Jacques Tati, Rowan Atkinson's charming performance and the silent gags a la Charlie Chaplin that remain faithful to its well known source material allowing this film to remain an entertaining diversion for kids and Mr. Bean fans.
October 29, 2016
The best movie of all time. however, I would't recommend this to anyone that dose not follow this seance of humor. but their are most scenes that are absolutely hilarious.
½ September 17, 2016
What is life but a teardrop in the eye of infinity.
½ September 17, 2016
Mr. Bean is full of humor, but as Mr. Bean's Holiday goes on, he starts to become humorless.
½ September 15, 2016
Hilarious movie. Great acting by Rowan Atkinson: )
August 22, 2016
What starts as a mediocre collection of sketches becomes a masterpiece of satire poking fun at the world of the artiste and film festivals.
July 5, 2016
OMG!!! So funny. He has mastered this role to perfection.
½ June 20, 2016
A very funny movie to younger audiences. Me and my brother loved it and so should most other kids. On the other hand adults might not appreciate its slapstick.
May 27, 2016
5/26/2016: Pretty much what I expected for a Bean film, but there weren't as many laugh out load moments compared to the series and the first movie.
May 25, 2016
Often funny and charming, Mr Beanīs Holiday can't help but to recycle its same-old jokes, and give a dragging narrative.
April 15, 2016
"Mr. Bean's Holiday" is a clever comedy full of slapstick gags and well-meaning mischief. The film is exactly what you expect: a series of comical Mr. Bean situations tied together by a non-thought-provoking plot, which also happens to be exactly what we want when watching a film of this ilk. It certainly isn't "The Shawshank Redemption" but it is great for what it is. The family-friendly Mr. Bean gets himself into all sorts of trouble as he travels through France, picking up a few friends along the way while managing to lose his passport and money. Rowan Atkinson is marvelous with his over-the-top facial expressions and physical humor. The film is criticized for repeating the same gags for 90 minutes but there are some wonderfully creative moments in those gags. I was laughing out loud during Bean's French meal and the filming of the commercial. Willem Dafoe goes beyond the call of duty with his interpretation of his character and manages to steal the spotlight away from Atkinson for a few scenes. If you are looking for a masterpiece, look elsewhere. But if you are looking for unoffensive family fun, "Mr. Bean's Holiday" will surely have you laughing after a few scenes.
April 10, 2016
I love this film. Great characterisation, clever plotting, and mesmerising locations. Neither monotonous or tired as the critics consensus states.
½ March 11, 2016
It had its moments, but it lacks the wit of the original sitcom.
March 9, 2016
Some good visual gags but mostly pretty flat. The outrageous and witty humor that abounded in the first film is somewhat lacking here. Atkinson is in good rubber-faced form though.