Mubarakan Reviews

• Feb 25, 2018

Mubarakan: I thought this 'One-lie Golmaal' script movies were a thing of the past but when even newer generations start making movies like this, there is not much hope in Bollywood. There is no need for creativity to make movies around a 'one-lie' shown in the beginning. Dissappointed :((

• Feb 23, 2018

Very Loud Brainless but still watchable

Very Loud Brainless but still watchable

• Nov 17, 2017

Only for an audience looking to indulge in escapist comedy; for an audience that knows what they're getting into.

• Aug 09, 2017

Comedy plot fast action packed with quick witty dialogue and never boring. It's an all around good movie... entertainment with great music and dance.

• Aug 08, 2017

Fun movie. Laughed out loud many times. Could have used some tighter editing towards the end. Recommend.

• Aug 04, 2017

This movie was way too long, the story didn't support a two & a half hour run time, it stopped being funny pretty quickly and the characters had long since lost their charm by the second half

• Jul 31, 2017

Pure entertainment! Could be watched with family worry free of vulgarity and/or double meaning content. All stars exceptionally exceeded their acting skills, hard to name who was the best.

• Jul 30, 2017

Really great funny movie, I loved seeing the culture music and humor of the Middle East.

• Jul 29, 2017

Enjoyed the movie! Was funny! Anil Kapoor looks great! Arjun Kapoor was good for the role.

• Jul 29, 2017