Muppet Treasure Island Reviews

• Jan 08, 2021

My favorite movie. Every part of it--the acting, the script, the music--is perfection.

• Oct 03, 2020

A great movie for young and old alike that holds up well even years later.

A great movie for young and old alike that holds up well even years later.

• Sep 06, 2020

A fun and funny retelling this musical adventure is the same as the other movies fun and enjoyable but not groundbreaking like Great Muppet Caper or the original Muppet movie.

• Jul 14, 2020

This is one of the worse Muppet movies, but it's worth seeing.

This is one of the worse Muppet movies, but it's worth seeing.

• Jul 07, 2020

Unless you are a huge fan of the Muppets or the source material it's just ok.

Unless you are a huge fan of the Muppets or the source material it's just ok.

• Mar 27, 2020

Honestly one of my favorite movies of all time Never gets old !

Honestly one of my favorite movies of all time Never gets old !

• Oct 08, 2019

I don't care what anyone else thinks, this should be seen as a children's classic up there with the original Muppet's Movie. Tim Curry is a fantastic villain to the innocent Muppet ship crew, really this is worth seeing just for Curry. We get different leading muppets than usual and I like the change, also Sam the Eagle's more prominent role in this film made him my favorite Muppet for sure. The Puppeteering is top notch as usual.

• Sep 24, 2019

Fantastic Muppet film. Steve Whitmire's Kermit is perfect and Tim Curry made a very convincing pirate.

• May 05, 2019

So funny. So clever. So many quotable lines. Great Muppet adaptation of a classic. My only regret is that it didn’t have a higher budget. So many shots are so tight on the characters that it feels low budget sometimes. But I love love love this movie.

• Mar 25, 2019

Without the muppets as the central focus, but as role-playing gag fodder entirely, you have a flat retelling of a classic story where the humans can't be serious and the occasional laughs make you feel more like something's off.