Muppets Most Wanted Reviews

• Jul 17, 2019

Extremadamente divertida, acabo de volverla a ver y nunca se vuelve aburrida, todas las canciones son buenísimas, la recomiendo

• Jul 15, 2019

Overreliant on cameos and self-awareness and lacking its predecessor's more whimsical aspects, Muppets Most Wanted nevertheless has enough witty jokes, enjoyable musical numbers and likable cast members to make this sequel that already has accepted its fate as inferior to the first film a fun adventure.

• Jul 15, 2019

This sequel to the 2011 throwback to the Muppets offers both a funny and engaging plot, either for the nostalgia of older fans or for the welcoming of new ones. It has much to give even for those who have never heard of the Muppets with its quirky music numbers and decent cast.

• Jun 21, 2019

This movie is filled with stupid cringey jokes and bad songs. The sad part is the jokes and music is what made the first one good.

• May 05, 2019

It's not as good as the previous film, but it's still funny and it's still the muppets, what more could you really ask for?

• Mar 03, 2019

The first half was not amazing. I was looking forward to this but it was only okay. The ending is funny and no blame on the crew. I just love the Muppets and it disappointed.

• Jan 27, 2019

As far as opening montages go, the one which begins our 2014 Muppet outing is one of the best and features a song ("We're Doing a Sequel") which conjures up images of the classic late Seventies/early Eighties period in Muppet history. While the opening is a true return to form, the idea of an evil Kermit doppelganger named Constantine is brilliantly modern. Escaped criminal Constantine takes over Kermit's role in the Muppets to use as a front for pulling off a series of large jewelry heists. Kermit, on the other, is forced to take over Constantine's position in a Siberian gulag where he is coerced into directing the annual prison revue. Now that their popularity was riding high again, it felt like the pressure was off for "Muppets Most Wanted." They could relax a bit, stretch out a little, generally they could have more honest fun with the screenplay instead of feeling like they were taking it to seriously (as in the 2011 "The Muppets"). Does that make this the better film? Well, no . . . it's fairly equal to the '11 outing but it's enjoyable for different reasons. New Muppet Walter is still a unifying factor for our familial group even though his screen time has been considerably lessened from the last film. However, this works to the character's advantage as he feels like he belongs to the Muppet inner circle instead of being a stranger dwelling on the fringes. The talents of human actors Ricky Gervais and Tiny Fey are more suited to their Muppet co-stars than Jason Segel and Amy Adams were in the 2011 motion picture. The guest spots are funnier as well, particularly those of Christoph Waltz and Danny Trejo. The soundtrack doesn't leave me cold like the 2011 film did either. I'd even go so far as to say that the song "I'm Number One" would have worked well within the confines of the classic songs Paul Williams wrote for "The Muppet Movie" and "The Muppet Christmas Carol." Not everyone will like this film, but I personally enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed "The Muppets" and I would love to see another theatrical sequel made soon.

• Oct 30, 2018

Solid sequel. Not as good as the first

Solid sequel. Not as good as the first

• Sep 04, 2018

Eh. It was okay I guess, but it feels like this movie was forced. Just Disney milking out another franchise I guess.

• May 26, 2018

Just like cars 2... changed to spy crap...

Just like cars 2... changed to spy crap...