Ocean's Eleven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Disappointingly formulaic
December 31, 2017
Great popcorn flick.
½ December 29, 2017
An entertaining theft movie with a good twist towards the end. However, the recruiting part at the beginning is a bit too slow.
½ December 23, 2017
Some parts were a bit too slow but all in all great presentation
December 21, 2017
Seemed like some big actors were out of work for a couple of weeks, so they just gave them something to do for a while by rehashing an old script and adding "new", "cool" bits.
½ December 19, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.5

Un film que cumple con su objetivo de entretener, con singulares personajes y una exelente y convincente historia que te aseguran un gran momento de diversión.
½ December 16, 2017
Always pleasant to watch when on the telly.
½ December 4, 2017
Slick, stylish, and fun, Ocean's Eleven is one of the best heist films ever made. The star-studded cast are all at the top of their game, and each character is well-developed and well-acted. The story is nice and simple, allowing more focus on the characters and the heist. Overall, this is an expertly made film that knows what it is and nails it.
November 22, 2017
This is what a great reboot looks like.
½ October 28, 2017
Great cast and a fun story makes this movie always an enjoyable watch. 4.5/5
October 26, 2017
Witty banter in a heist where everything works out just fine for the guys pulling the job... sure :)
½ October 13, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.5

½ October 3, 2017
Great flick very well put together
½ September 27, 2017
Clever movie, I just hate George Clooney
½ September 18, 2017
Masterful heist film, one of the greatest remakes of all time!
½ September 1, 2017
It laid the groundwork for plenty more heist movies to come after it and some would say it's king, I'm not so sure though. It's sly nature propels it but since I know how this works I don't need the runaround and I can always expect that smart conclusion to the heist in which there's more than meets the eye. The star-studded cast adds familiarity in comparison to where they stand now in Hollywood, some bigger, similar, or basically unheard of nowadays. It is a one-of-kind film in that sense and what makes it stand out still to this day.
August 30, 2017
EXCELLENT ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES!!!
½ August 30, 2017
I have to admit the pacing is what saved the movie. The plot is very simple and the movie is concerned only with that, the characters are there to drive the story forward and not for us to learn about their past lives. It was fun, entertaining and the fact that these are Hollywood's best was a great plus. I really want to see more of these guys in the sequels.
August 20, 2017
Much like it's protagonists, Eleven's flaws are easily overcome by an abundance of style, charm, and confidence. It's just a great time to be had.
August 16, 2017
Soderbergh gets the best out of an all-star cast. Smart and surprising heist that keeps moving thanks to great pacing.