Ocean's Eleven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Eleven Reviews

½ September 18, 2017
Masterful heist film, one of the greatest remakes of all time!
½ September 1, 2017
It laid the groundwork for plenty more heist movies to come after it and some would say it's king, I'm not so sure though. It's sly nature propels it but since I know how this works I don't need the runaround and I can always expect that smart conclusion to the heist in which there's more than meets the eye. The star-studded cast adds familiarity in comparison to where they stand now in Hollywood, some bigger, similar, or basically unheard of nowadays. It is a one-of-kind film in that sense and what makes it stand out still to this day.
August 30, 2017
EXCELLENT ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES!!!
½ August 30, 2017
I have to admit the pacing is what saved the movie. The plot is very simple and the movie is concerned only with that, the characters are there to drive the story forward and not for us to learn about their past lives. It was fun, entertaining and the fact that these are Hollywood's best was a great plus. I really want to see more of these guys in the sequels.
August 20, 2017
Much like it's protagonists, Eleven's flaws are easily overcome by an abundance of style, charm, and confidence. It's just a great time to be had.
August 16, 2017
Soderbergh gets the best out of an all-star cast. Smart and surprising heist that keeps moving thanks to great pacing.
August 2, 2017
Great flick very well put together
July 28, 2017
With its impressive cast and attractive setting, 'Ocean's Eleven' definitively works. Not far from being ostentatious but being definitely flamboyant, Soderbergh's film is certainly a cool, very entertaining film, juggling with hability between suspenseful action sequences and funny moments.
½ July 20, 2017
It's lots of fun, and that's all you really want out of a heist movie.
July 19, 2017
A smooth story. Great pacing. Very good acting make this a very good movie.
July 16, 2017
Clooney, Damon, Pitt need I go on
July 15, 2017
The rare case of a remake being massively better than the original. This all-star cast comes together with seamless chemistry, and is thoroughly entertaining start to finish.
July 10, 2017
Every dialogue involving Julia Roberts (Tess) made this movie worth watching again and again.

Tess: "You're a liar and a thief!"
Danny (played by George Clooney): "I only lied about being a thief!"

Carl Reiner and the rogue acting by Andy Garcia also make Ocean's 11 a movie you can't turn your head away from.
June 24, 2017
Has overtaken The Godfather as my favorite movie of all time. Not a great "film", but if I can only watch one movie over and over again, it would be this. Dialogue is witty, and delivery is crisp. Not a dull moment in this film.
½ June 10, 2017
Cool and funny, and just that little bit cocky, but not oppressively so.
June 1, 2017
A fresh, entertaining, star-studded film that draws you in and pulls the wool over your eyes as easily as the crew does with their mark.
May 13, 2017
Ocean's Eleven is expertly crafted and feels smart and stylish, and is simply a joy to watch. Soderbergh's direction and cinematography shine once again in this fantastically-casted and expertly scripted popcorn film.
½ April 19, 2017
A enjoyable heist film packed with stars but a very fast moving plot
½ April 10, 2017
Smoothly executed and acted with perfected performances throughout, Clooney steals the stage for the majority of the picture allowing small glimpses into his co-stars throughout, however it's definitely mostly a Clooney picture - devoid of the feeling of having any ensemble cast to it. This isn't a bad thing, as he is a delight to watch as Danny Ocean - the anti-hero star of the Oceans trilogy. The story has been done before however it hasn't been done like this before and it's extremely thrilling whilst being taut and reserved throughout. It's a film that takes a while to unravel and is mildly confusing throughout, however it's definitely an exciting and well made picture.
April 3, 2017
Enjoyable, but I was expecting more. Brad Pitt always good. I want to like George Clooney, but something about him leaves me cold. Maybe he seems too glib? Julia Roberts a bit of a waste...again - just wanted more substance.

Brad Pitt and Matt Damon have the most charisma and stage presence. Also Julia Roberts.