Ocean's Eleven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Eleven Reviews

½ April 19, 2017
A enjoyable heist film packed with stars but a very fast moving plot
½ April 10, 2017
Smoothly executed and acted with perfected performances throughout, Clooney steals the stage for the majority of the picture allowing small glimpses into his co-stars throughout, however it's definitely mostly a Clooney picture - devoid of the feeling of having any ensemble cast to it. This isn't a bad thing, as he is a delight to watch as Danny Ocean - the anti-hero star of the Oceans trilogy. The story has been done before however it hasn't been done like this before and it's extremely thrilling whilst being taut and reserved throughout. It's a film that takes a while to unravel and is mildly confusing throughout, however it's definitely an exciting and well made picture.
April 3, 2017
Enjoyable, but I was expecting more. Brad Pitt always good. I want to like George Clooney, but something about him leaves me cold. Maybe he seems too glib? Julia Roberts a bit of a waste...again - just wanted more substance.

Brad Pitt and Matt Damon have the most charisma and stage presence. Also Julia Roberts.
½ March 25, 2017
Tried my hardest to like this movie but I just couldn't. Gets capitalized for making me have high expectations of it.
March 18, 2017
After the first few times seeing this film, there was still a brief window where I hadn't seen the original Sinatra classic, but in all honesty despite it's label as a remake, Soderbergh's 'Ocean's Eleven' feels just as fresh and original as the Rat Pack one did in the 60's, and thankfully cuts to the chase in just 30 minutes, instead of the hour it took the original to.

The strongest asset that 'Ocean's Eleven' contains, is that it is one damn smart movie, a literally ingenious heist flick, in the sense that it tries hard to be clever and stylish, but it pulls it off just right. 'Ocean's Eleven' is a highly entertaining flick that packs taut thrills and genuine wit, with a star-studded cast that provides the entertainment value. So the one question comes about as to why, after all these positive remarks, why didn't I give it full stars? Well, its solely due to Don Cheadle's cringeworthy attempt at a Cockney accent that drove me somewhat up the wall, it was terrible. That aside, this is a movie that remains as one of my favourite popcorn flicks.
March 17, 2017
Smooth, slick as hell, simple, straight forward and direct. I've always loved this film unconditionally. Sure, objectively it may not be a perfect movie, but damn do I find it entertaining. From the soundtrack, cast, dialogue, cinematography and execution, this is a simple heist story executed with pizazz.
March 12, 2017
Just watching the cast go through with the heist makes it a repeat watch! And one marquee name after the other!! Full majaa
March 9, 2017
One of the greatest movies of all time.
March 7, 2017
To the best of my knowledge, there is only one thing cooler than George Clooney, and that's Brad Pitt. So for a movie starring both of them-and with Matt Damon and Don Cheadle to boot-Ocean's Eleven easily stands as the coolest, wittiest, most stylish, most suspenseful heist film out there.
January 26, 2017
One of the greatest film about heist. The story is simple but all the action scenes are intense and unexpected with lots of good twists. Starting a whole lot more heist film in later decades.
½ January 12, 2017
"Ocean's Eleven" is so entertaining, you don't care how unrealistic it is.
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 28, 2016
gall-dang this is a good movie; i can't believe i haven't seen it before now. top notch casting & story line.
½ December 22, 2016
This movie is yet another reminder that when you're super attractive you can get away with anything. Exhibit one: brad pitt spends 1/2 the movie eating various sandwiches. THE heist film. When Matt Damon shows up....
December 20, 2016
Re-invention of the American shot by Steven Soderbergh, for the right cast on a suitable story
November 29, 2016
The greatest heist in history
½ November 24, 2016
Grazie ad un cast stellare ed una trama che procede liscia come l'olio, Ocean's Eleven intrattiene e diverte un qualsiasi tipo di pubblico senza nessun problema.
November 7, 2016
Great fun, sophisticated, polished, stylish, witty and clever. I can't recommend this highly enough. It's script is tight as hell and so well crafted. Every actor involved is obviously having a great time and it's infectious. You'll find yourself unable to suppress the widest of grins.
October 23, 2016
Some parts where taken straight out of mission impossible but it has a great ending to it and Matt Damon was awesome