Ocean's Eleven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Eleven Reviews

½ October 28, 2017
Great cast and a fun story makes this movie always an enjoyable watch. 4.5/5
October 26, 2017
Witty banter in a heist where everything works out just fine for the guys pulling the job... sure :)
½ October 13, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.5

Un film que cumple con su objetivo de entretener, con singulares personajes y una exelente y convincente historia que te aseguran un gran momento de diversión.
½ October 3, 2017
Great flick very well put together
½ September 27, 2017
Clever movie, I just hate George Clooney
½ September 18, 2017
Masterful heist film, one of the greatest remakes of all time!
½ September 1, 2017
It laid the groundwork for plenty more heist movies to come after it and some would say it's king, I'm not so sure though. It's sly nature propels it but since I know how this works I don't need the runaround and I can always expect that smart conclusion to the heist in which there's more than meets the eye. The star-studded cast adds familiarity in comparison to where they stand now in Hollywood, some bigger, similar, or basically unheard of nowadays. It is a one-of-kind film in that sense and what makes it stand out still to this day.
August 30, 2017
EXCELLENT ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES!!!
½ August 30, 2017
I have to admit the pacing is what saved the movie. The plot is very simple and the movie is concerned only with that, the characters are there to drive the story forward and not for us to learn about their past lives. It was fun, entertaining and the fact that these are Hollywood's best was a great plus. I really want to see more of these guys in the sequels.
August 20, 2017
Much like it's protagonists, Eleven's flaws are easily overcome by an abundance of style, charm, and confidence. It's just a great time to be had.
August 16, 2017
Soderbergh gets the best out of an all-star cast. Smart and surprising heist that keeps moving thanks to great pacing.
July 28, 2017
With its impressive cast and attractive setting, 'Ocean's Eleven' definitively works. Not far from being ostentatious but being definitely flamboyant, Soderbergh's film is certainly a cool, very entertaining film, juggling with hability between suspenseful action sequences and funny moments.
½ July 20, 2017
It's lots of fun, and that's all you really want out of a heist movie.
July 19, 2017
A smooth story. Great pacing. Very good acting make this a very good movie.
July 16, 2017
Clooney, Damon, Pitt need I go on
July 15, 2017
The rare case of a remake being massively better than the original. This all-star cast comes together with seamless chemistry, and is thoroughly entertaining start to finish.
July 10, 2017
Every dialogue involving Julia Roberts (Tess) made this movie worth watching again and again.

Tess: "You're a liar and a thief!"
Danny (played by George Clooney): "I only lied about being a thief!"

Carl Reiner and the rogue acting by Andy Garcia also make Ocean's 11 a movie you can't turn your head away from.
June 24, 2017
Has overtaken The Godfather as my favorite movie of all time. Not a great "film", but if I can only watch one movie over and over again, it would be this. Dialogue is witty, and delivery is crisp. Not a dull moment in this film.
½ June 10, 2017
Cool and funny, and just that little bit cocky, but not oppressively so.
June 1, 2017
A fresh, entertaining, star-studded film that draws you in and pulls the wool over your eyes as easily as the crew does with their mark.