Ocean's Thirteen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Thirteen Reviews

July 12, 2017
It was my favorite so far.
July 7, 2017
Why is this movie not called Rusty's 13 ? =)
June 24, 2017
Couple problems with this one. First, Al Pacino doesn't fit the role. Andy Garcia was perfect for the role of Terry Benedict, because he can be intimidating in a quiet manner. Al Pacino's character never really scared me. The bigger problem is that there is no suspense in this film. In the first film, you're wondering what's going to happen next, with twists along the way. In this one, you pretty much know what's going to happen and how. This takes away the surprise element that is so crucial in a heist film.
½ June 3, 2017
Very much a repeat of the first two films, Ocean's Thirteen lacks creativity. But when you have a successful concept, why not make 3 movies about it?
½ June 1, 2017
Heading back to Vegas was a good move for the franchise. Better than Twelve and recapturing most of the charm of Eleven, Thirteen is a fun, if incredibly improbable, heist film.
½ April 16, 2017
Il modo perfetto per chiudere una trilogia geniale, che continua a stupire anche dopo numerose visioni. Quest'ultimo capitolo, nonostante il tema rimanga sempre lo stesso, riesce a cambiare l'idea del colpo, proprio come accadde tra i primi due film. Di conseguenza ci troviamo davanti a tre film caratterizzati da una profonda vicinanza di stile e temi, ma una diversitÓ sostanziale nelle modalitÓ dei tre distinti colpi. Adoro quando riescono a creare una trilogia completa e coerente sotto ogni punto di vista e questa volta hanno proprio centrato il bersaglio. Scommetto che verranno ricordati come i migliori heist movie degli ultimi anni.
½ March 29, 2017
Guys, stoooop,pleeeeeease
½ March 27, 2017
Stopped watching it didn't care about the outcome anymore.
March 26, 2017
3/26/2017: A pretty decent film with a great cast. Not near as good as the first one though.
March 20, 2017
Why? The first film was good, but did the pathetic Ocean's 12 warrant another sequel?
January 4, 2017
This film juxtaposed the funny and "simple" charcters of george clooney and brad pitt against serious criminals. Every character spanning from Clooney to Pitt embodies a separate charcter that lets the story spin in a unique way. Sadly, most critics would like to capitalize on a certain film's failure, such as Ocean's 13. Sadly, I must tell the informed consumer that this film is a true return to comedy's origins. I regret to inform you that reviewers that gave this film less than a 3/5 probably did not watch the film to entirity.
The developed characters and informed storyline tell use the film was though out to all but the "reviewers", many of whom did not even FINISH the film and pretended to hold pretentious opinions of the masterpiece.
½ January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 1, 2016
Good film. But rather boring compared to the other 2.
½ October 26, 2016
Le 1 etait classe, le 2 bwouaif et le 3 plutot classe. On revient aux origines du casse avec cette fois-ci le casino d'Al Pacino. Humour et scenar impec !
½ October 18, 2016
This third installment goes back to the formula of the first film, and it pays off. Although not as impressive of a screenplay, Ocean's Thirteen makes up for it in prime entertainment within its plot and characters.
October 3, 2016
Simple straight forward heist. Not as good as the 1st Ocean's but solid sequel.
½ September 7, 2016
Well, Ocean's 13 followed about the same formula as Ocean 11 & 12- which, I have to admit, got a bit tiring around the middle. But with such likable characters, it's hard not to enjoy the ride anyway. Who doesn't enjoy the notion that Shaobo Qin's character Yen can understand English perfectly while everyone else can understand Chinese perfectly? It's funny every time. But the prosthetic nose on Matt Damon's character made me actually nauseous which made the bizarre seduction scenes with Abagail Sponder extra repulsive- this was not a plus for the movie. Neither were some of the bad costumes- peering at George Clooney's Guapo Italiano getup, Brad Pitt's Fruit and Nut Earthquake Expert getup and Don Cheadle's Black Sista/Captain America Persona. In the end, however, I had a good time. I still enjoyed the guys winning everything in the end. One of my favorite characters continues to be Elliott Gould, who was great in the movie. And of course, I always love the all time hottie, Andie Garcia, who never disappoints. I can't give a half star or I would have given three and a half and I can't justify a four star rating so a three star will have to do!
September 6, 2016
Another waste of a great cast, just an excuse to get them all in the same movie
½ August 12, 2016
Film felt episodic, but had some great scenes and the a list cast eats up the scenes.