Ocean's Thirteen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ocean's Thirteen Reviews

½ April 16, 2017
Il modo perfetto per chiudere una trilogia geniale, che continua a stupire anche dopo numerose visioni. Quest'ultimo capitolo, nonostante il tema rimanga sempre lo stesso, riesce a cambiare l'idea del colpo, proprio come accadde tra i primi due film. Di conseguenza ci troviamo davanti a tre film caratterizzati da una profonda vicinanza di stile e temi, ma una diversitÓ sostanziale nelle modalitÓ dei tre distinti colpi. Adoro quando riescono a creare una trilogia completa e coerente sotto ogni punto di vista e questa volta hanno proprio centrato il bersaglio. Scommetto che verranno ricordati come i migliori heist movie degli ultimi anni.
½ March 29, 2017
Guys, stoooop,pleeeeeease
½ March 27, 2017
Stopped watching it didn't care about the outcome anymore.
March 26, 2017
3/26/2017: A pretty decent film with a great cast. Not near as good as the first one though.
March 20, 2017
Why? The first film was good, but did the pathetic Ocean's 12 warrant another sequel?
January 4, 2017
This film juxtaposed the funny and "simple" charcters of george clooney and brad pitt against serious criminals. Every character spanning from Clooney to Pitt embodies a separate charcter that lets the story spin in a unique way. Sadly, most critics would like to capitalize on a certain film's failure, such as Ocean's 13. Sadly, I must tell the informed consumer that this film is a true return to comedy's origins. I regret to inform you that reviewers that gave this film less than a 3/5 probably did not watch the film to entirity.
The developed characters and informed storyline tell use the film was though out to all but the "reviewers", many of whom did not even FINISH the film and pretended to hold pretentious opinions of the masterpiece.
½ January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 1, 2016
Good film. But rather boring compared to the other 2.
½ October 26, 2016
Le 1 etait classe, le 2 bwouaif et le 3 plutot classe. On revient aux origines du casse avec cette fois-ci le casino d'Al Pacino. Humour et scenar impec !
½ October 18, 2016
This third installment goes back to the formula of the first film, and it pays off. Although not as impressive of a screenplay, Ocean's Thirteen makes up for it in prime entertainment within its plot and characters.
October 3, 2016
Simple straight forward heist. Not as good as the 1st Ocean's but solid sequel.
½ September 7, 2016
Well, Ocean's 13 followed about the same formula as Ocean 11 & 12- which, I have to admit, got a bit tiring around the middle. But with such likable characters, it's hard not to enjoy the ride anyway. Who doesn't enjoy the notion that Shaobo Qin's character Yen can understand English perfectly while everyone else can understand Chinese perfectly? It's funny every time. But the prosthetic nose on Matt Damon's character made me actually nauseous which made the bizarre seduction scenes with Abagail Sponder extra repulsive- this was not a plus for the movie. Neither were some of the bad costumes- peering at George Clooney's Guapo Italiano getup, Brad Pitt's Fruit and Nut Earthquake Expert getup and Don Cheadle's Black Sista/Captain America Persona. In the end, however, I had a good time. I still enjoyed the guys winning everything in the end. One of my favorite characters continues to be Elliott Gould, who was great in the movie. And of course, I always love the all time hottie, Andie Garcia, who never disappoints. I can't give a half star or I would have given three and a half and I can't justify a four star rating so a three star will have to do!
September 6, 2016
Another waste of a great cast, just an excuse to get them all in the same movie
½ August 12, 2016
Film felt episodic, but had some great scenes and the a list cast eats up the scenes.
½ August 7, 2016
Nice to see The Gang get Al Pacino's casino money ,make him a lot poorer and spread the money also to unknown people ! SOMDVD
½ July 19, 2016
Oceans 13

I thought that the film started out slow because it was a lot of talking and set up discussions to what would happen later in the film.

Jumping through the elevator corridors looked dangerous and crazy amazing.

I like the American flag motorcycle costume.

You shook Sanatra's hand so you should know better.

I enjoyed the casting decisions for this film.

The diamonds were donated towards charity for 200 kids to go to camp.

I wish that there was a little more action to this film.

The music in this film was pretty good. It was interesting how this started out be a plan for redemption but as more people came involved this became than just stealing money from one system but also diamonds for someone else if they are to be allowed to use drill to help disrupt the casino main computer and security system.

I liked the dice machine that would make the dice role to the numbers they wanted to make 7.

Is it as good as the first film. No, but I do like the fact that this is a different story and it sounds convincing. This also goes into stories concerning greed, loyalty, and dedication no matter the cost. Sticking up for those people in your life that mean the most. This was not about the money but doing what is right based upon morals.
June 17, 2016
I just love these movies!
June 5, 2016
By far the best one for me. Maybe a lot of it is the motivation of the characters to protect their comrade is more clear. The whole story overall works together well.
May 26, 2016
Steven Soderbergh reverts back to the witty and suave layout that made the original such a success. Even though it doesn't match with its first installment, Ocean's Thirteen is actually a boost from the second installment. The film's able to capture some of its original magic and, along with an interesting premise, is able to be an entertaining entry in this heist trilogy. 4/5