Our Last Tango (Un Tango Más) Reviews

• Jan 16, 2017

wonderful movie about tango, very moving love story, unforgettable music, unusual scenario and authenticity, honesty... I did not want it to finish!

• Oct 18, 2016

I loved it. It was dreamy, romantic, poiignant, nostalgic. I Loved the music and the dancing and the way time flitted back and forth. But it maybe just for the few of us who can be carried away by the dance.

• Jun 19, 2016

A highly enjoyable telling of the 60-year love/hate story of María Nieves Rego and Juan Carlos Copas, the most famous tango dancers in Argentina. It is illustrated / reconstructed through tangos which are thrillingly staged and beautifully shot and, instead of just talking heads, it makes interesting use of the dancers as interlocutors.

• May 08, 2016

this documentary is amazing!

this documentary is amazing!

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Apr 12, 2016

Fans and admirers of tango may find this documentary satisfying - and it offers some beautiful dance shots for their pleasure -, but it disappoints with a manipulative direction that feels so artificial in the way the film is shot (and edited) to provoke specific emotions in the viewers.