Pandas Reviews

• Jul 20, 2019

Pandas is cute with some good information but there’s not much here except a short PSA. The cinematography is great and the film is only a little over 30 minutes long. This may have been good to watch an IMAX but on the regular TV it doesn’t feel like much of anything.

• Jul 17, 2019

great movie for the family

great movie for the family

• Apr 25, 2019

Loved it. Short, sweet and informative. Touching story about the relationship between bears and humans and conservation. Having been to Chengdu recently made it even more special. Definitely put Chengdu on the bucket list!

• Nov 18, 2018

Was very entertaining

Was very entertaining

• Aug 18, 2018

Was this supposed to be cutsy? Or a political attempt ?

Was this supposed to be cutsy? Or a political attempt ?

• Jul 08, 2018

• Jun 09, 2018

This looks dumb even I do loveee pandas it looks horrible

This looks dumb even I do loveee pandas it looks horrible

• May 28, 2018

Really cute and somewhat informative. I love Kristen Bell :-)

Really cute and somewhat informative. I love Kristen Bell :-)

• Apr 19, 2018

This is the first movie that I went to see in IMAX and I was not disappointed. The narration by Kristen Bell was great but in the end, the movie really does not go anywhere with it's characters or story. The story was about getting Giant Pandas back into the wild but in the end the Panda is faced with a choice to stay in the enclosed habitat or go out to the wild. The whole movie was leading up to this moment and the audience does not even get to see if the team succeeded with there mission.